U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...

Go down 
+6
paul mortimer
terryackers
The Journey Man
Dean
joanne
NickHall
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... Empty
PostSubject: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyFri 7 Aug - 20:53

british novice....there is also Annual awards for Club, Athletes, Team & Coach of the year...

who would you pick for the awards Question

club Question
coach Question
athletes Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyFri 7 Aug - 21:31

I would give Preston for club of the year as there are many strong guy with a long fututre ahead of them

and athlete peter kirlew for being the world champion

and coach - TBC i dont know many coachs i think your all awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: hmm   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyFri 7 Aug - 21:36

Very tough this year for me to judge, but as hard as i sit here thinking about whos been outstanding this year, the name Steve Rogers keeps appearing. Ive not seen him loose all year, and he didnt even get knocked out of last armwars on an armwrestle. So steve is my choice for athelete. Exceelnt pullin that day by Barry knowles, chris ham and Big Marv i have to add.

Club... hmm, club Sanders in birmingham seems to have attracted a large following, , and rosendale also looking good, but ill go for preston panthers i recon. every comp they always show up and put in some excelent armwrestling (especially Big col at southeast comp) well done col.

Coach... Keith "dean ya carving" taylor.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptySat 8 Aug - 7:46

my pick for athletes of the year over the last 12 months.

craig sanders
steven kirlew
stuart hall

my pick for coach of the year over the last 12 months

nick hall

coached murray stephens & look what murray won in the last 12 months
also stuart hall all then eurosport wars he took part in the last 12 months
plus chris ham got alot better
& the new boy nick training . peter henderson.
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptySat 8 Aug - 16:49

coach of the year 100% Keith taylor, preston panthers open two times a week to any one, its ALWAYS ON and your always welcome , well done pal your my pick.
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptySat 8 Aug - 19:01

thank you very much adrian.
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptySat 8 Aug - 20:51

coach of the year for me is lee bulldog holland,i didnt no anything realy bout armwrestling until i started training with lee and tom,and i certanly wouldnt have beaton alot of the guys iv beat this year without training with lee and tom,cheers guys
Back to top Go down
stuart hall
pro
pro
stuart hall

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyTue 11 Aug - 18:34

my pick for coach of the year is nick hall

he has let lots of lads and lasses come & train at his house for the last 10 years

and look at the lads he trained up affraid

team rossendale.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyTue 11 Aug - 20:50

thanks stu.
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyTue 11 Aug - 22:33

The coach of the year for me is nick hall i trained with him for 3 months and then won a comp.

I watched videos of wrestlers he trained in the past and all looked strong and technical cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyThu 27 Aug - 13:25

club for me its rossendale they churn out champ after champ each year and i think all but 2 people have been some kind of british champion,thus quailty not quanity

puller me as if i wouldnt have got man flu not a man would have made a bead of sweat surface my brow bounce

coach nick hall again the club makes champions,stu,nick,murray,murphy,hamburger,to name a few...
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyThu 27 Aug - 16:57

Hi Paul
I second that

As for wrestler of the year you got my vote king
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... EmptyThu 27 Aug - 17:28

thanks..paul & stan that means a lot to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...   your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice... Empty

Back to top Go down

your pick for club,coach..of the year at the british novice...
Page 1 of 1