U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting an armwrestling club at uni...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coombsfh

Starting an armwrestling club at uni... Empty
PostSubject: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... EmptyWed 27 May - 17:29

I know that if I can get 20 signatures I am a club... This means I get uni funding and allowances and a budget etc and being part of the "athletics union" we get extras like free gym etc...

My question is What is A)Essential to spend money on and B)recommended to spend money on when starting out.

I am going into this very inexperienced but highly driven and inspired. My only experiences of AW are in pubs for bets, never even used a table...

All input welcome and I expect a few slap-downs for being ambitious.
It will probably be left to september now as I only have 1 week left and that is exams but if I can plant ideas this year, all the better.

Kind thanks in advance...
Fred
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... EmptyWed 27 May - 19:04

get a table & a room Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... EmptyWed 27 May - 19:55

Which uni you at ??? you could do with having somebody come over with some experience to show you the ropes..
Back to top Go down
coombsfh

PostSubject: Re: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... EmptySat 30 May - 22:56

Sorry for slow reply, I am at University of Manchester. Home in Wiltshire iver summer hoping to train with julian cini...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... EmptyWed 28 Oct - 18:04

How's this club coming along? Has any pro's been along to give him support or guidance? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting an armwrestling club at uni...   Starting an armwrestling club at uni... Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting an armwrestling club at uni...
Page 1 of 1