U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only Empty
PostSubject: There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only   There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only EmptyTue 19 May - 18:21

wrote by julien Cini

There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only. The comp will begin at 3pm with the weigh in. the landlord Jim Alexander is holding it for the young farmers and rugby colleges etc i will run it for him and it will be in Gloucester. Any up and coming wrestlers should come along as it would be wonderful experience. Any pro who turns up i can set matches up with others if you want. Very Happy the swindon team will be there and once i get more info on the pub i will place it on the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

PostSubject: update for novice comp   There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only EmptyWed 20 May - 23:22

Hi Champ, thank you for following this up. the comp is by Jim in Gloucester and i said i would help him out. i did explain it would be difficult to get many as the following week mk have a comp.

i know this comp is for novices and young farmers which you personally have hosted many.

the venue is the ebrington arms chipping campden gloucester gl55 6nh and weigh in 3pm.

this is an awesome site champ well done and keep up the fab work, i have said it many times that i believe UK armwerstlers should be a member. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only   There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only EmptyThu 21 May - 9:01

thanks champ...
i am trying my best to get all the uk armwrestling news on here & kept it running...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only   There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a comp this saturday 23rd May for novices only
Page 1 of 1