U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did you get into armwrestling

Go down 
+2
stan
NickHall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

how did you get into armwrestling Empty
PostSubject: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySun 17 Aug - 9:49

how did you get into armwrestling Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySun 17 Aug - 10:24

there was a comp at my local pub in 1996 i enter it and won it . the comp was run by neil pickup
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySun 17 Aug - 13:15

I got in to it with a comp run by Pete White
I won them all for around 6 years
Then I came across this young lad that smashed me through the table ( Paul Maiden ) and he is still doing it Smile
Back to top Go down
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySun 24 Aug - 9:47

i had my first arm wrestle when i was 7 years of age in my school playground. i continued wrestling and at the age of 10 i was wrestling adults.

When i was 16 i used to Wrestle in the ring and spoke to Clive Myers ironfist a wrestler and arm wrestler who said about taking part in arm wrestling comp. When i was 17 in 1987 i took part in my first British Championships in London unit 4 held by Marion Nisbet. David Shead. in those days you had to get pass the rounds all over England to get to the final. Many wrestlers were there as British Hero Tony Durae and Fergus Otoole and Beefy Lloyd etc
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySat 7 Feb - 11:06

how did you get into armwrestling Question Question
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySat 7 Feb - 18:59

my dad i always loed it had my first comp at age of 7 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
mark k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
mark k

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySat 7 Feb - 19:03

My name is Tom Waddington alias “Big Cat”, I am 24 years old. I started arm wrestling with my local Young Farmers Club. At one particular event I started talking to Nick Hall former British Champion about arm wrestling. On that day I just happened to finish second, Nick was watching, he asked if I would like his growing Team at Rossendale to train me up so I could win next years competition.

An opportunity not to be missed! So off I went to train at Bacup once a week. To train with Nick, Stu, Mad Murray, Tony Leigh , Chip Shop and sometimes Mighty Paul Madien. I had found a hobby I liked, the year flew by and the Young Farmers arm wrestling competition was here again. I scooped 1st prize thanks to all the training, and that was just the beginning, since then I have 3rd 2006 and 2nd 2007 at the British Novice Competition looking for a 1st now. The best memory is when I beat Stan dickinson at Rossendale 3-2 which was a great pull, and of course my hero and inspiration is Paul Maiden

So watch this space cause I am here to stay……
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling EmptySat 7 Feb - 23:52

julien done i little show at the club he runs in swindon on the opening day i had a little go and i then i just got into armwrestling from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you get into armwrestling   how did you get into armwrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you get into armwrestling
Page 1 of 1