WELCOME TO THE PROFESSIONAL ARMWRESTLING ASSOCIATION!!
The PAA is a not for profit association to support the growth of armwrestling in the UK and Ireland!
- President: Paul Maiden
- Vice President: Stephen Kirlew
- Secretary: Anthony Biggs
- Treasurer: Alan Milne
- Committee Members: We are looking for one (1) Committee Member from each club across the country (minimum of four (4) members per club - please DM Anthony Biggs for your submission.
- Bi-yearly at the awards dinners, we will run a vote - each Committee Member has one (1) vote.
- This is a group effort so if you have something to say, don’t blame or complain - get involved!!
ALL PAA AFFILIATED EVENTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Sound system for event
- Commentary for event
- Bracket software for event
- Medals for event
- Support the promotion of the event
- In return, the PAA will receive 50% of the profit from the event
- Black tie event
- Awards dinner
- Example awards: Lifetime Achievement Award, Armwrestler of the Year, New Comer of the Year etc
- Random lottery at awards dinner for all paid members
- Winner of ‘PAA Mega Tournament’ event will have all expenses paid trip to Zloty in Poland (members only)
- Regardless of nationality - if you’re a member of the PAA, you have a chance of winning!
Membership is £30 per calendar year
To join: send £30 to email@example.com
Each member will receive:
- Discounted competition entry fee
- Sexy membership card!
- Entry into paid travel draw at the end of the year
- Supporting the growth of our sport in the UK