HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:34

Absolutely Amazing day thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for the amazing turn out you guys rocked it and made it all so super special my appreciation level is threw the roof for every single one of you.it couldn't have have gone ahead with the help of so many weigh inns Samantha Holden referee David Shead Keith Taylor Adam Kaczor and Stan Dickenson Stuart Hallfor stepping in with the brackets thank you so much but the biggest thank you to my sister Amanda Brown without her this wouldn't have be possible she grafted so hard love you to bits.
Kirsty for putting up with my strop and still watered and fed me haha and great hosts Madison Hall congrats to all who took part till the next train hard train smart boom bang pow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:35

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:40

82 competitors from over 8 countries at the Club Torture International Classic, the best, biggest and Greatest contest the UK has seen in years.Everyone present
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:40

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:42

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:44

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 14:47

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Sun 9 Sep - 15:24

London armwrestling team

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paul maiden
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    Mon 10 Sep - 19:16

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming    

Back to top Go down

Club torture comp 8th sept , thank you everyone for coming
Page 1 of 1