U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew

Go down 
5 posters

Pete vs Kirlew
Pete
Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Vote_lcap62%Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Steve
Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Vote_lcap38%Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Empty
PostSubject: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptySun 18 May - 14:48

Kirlew says undefeatable in the British circuit right now training on the formidable London camp he's confidence is sky high,on the other hand Peter gave Steve a true hammering at last years nats can he do it again ??
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 19 May - 8:16

Haha, you're just trying to get me back because I exposed it was you asking for advice on how to beat your girlfriend! Wink
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 19 May - 12:40

Look at the voting Kirlew ain't just me who thinks your Petes bitch,you even hired a top UFC coach the pressure is all in you bring it or he will paste you everywere
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 19 May - 23:49

paul maiden wrote:
Look at the voting Kirlew ain't just me who thinks your Petes bitch,you even hired a top UFC coach the pressure is all in you bring it or he will paste you everywere

I feel no pressure.. I'm the underdog and I like it Wink
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyTue 20 May - 12:51

Steve Kirlew wrote:
paul maiden wrote:

I feel no pressure.. I'm the underdog and I like it Wink

Your not the underdog you have hired a top trainer none of could afford,you train with the best guys week in week out your the favourite.soso beat me but you beat soso you said so says to me pal your the f in man
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptySat 24 May - 21:53

I remember Steve was gonna beat me easy last time… I felt a bit of pressure then Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 18:42

Power wrote:
I remember Steve was gonna beat me easy last time… I felt a bit of pressure then Smile

Are you ready Pete?? Wink I hope so...
Back to top Go down
sean paterson
pro
pro
sean paterson

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 19:27

what if pete is 85 and steve is 90?  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 20:02

sean paterson wrote:
what if pete is 85 and steve is 90?  Smile 

I'll be competing in the 90kg class. He's more than welcome to follow or duck.
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 21:26

Like you waited for me last time  Shocked 

Unfortunately i won't be competing this year due to work commitments had the british been in august i could of competed but beating Stephen as easily as i did last year wasn't on my list of things to do  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 21:42

Power wrote:
Like you waited for me last time  Shocked 

Unfortunately i won't be competing this year due to work commitments had the british been in august i could of competed but beating Stephen as easily as i did last year wasn't on my list of things to do  Very Happy

Shame you can't make it. Yes you beat me like a girl but I'm a different person now which is probably why you're backing out.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyMon 14 Jul - 21:52

lol! 
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew EmptyFri 18 Jul - 11:47

sounds like war , whens this match taking place Question 
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew   Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Henderson vs Steve Kirlew
Page 1 of 1