Share | 

Darren Taylor, ENG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daz
Valued member
Valued member

PostSubject: Darren Taylor, ENG   Tue 5 Aug - 22:36

I got into armwrestling after meeting Nick whilst training at my local gym. I went to Rossendale Armwrestling training night and met Nick, Stu, Mad Murf, Spiky, Big Tom and Murray

I have been training now for 16 months and entered several competitions in the last 12 months. My first competition, I was grateful to Ted Wilson and Ian Stones for realising I was a novice when I drew them and not pulling my arm off. I wrestled a strong guy called Chris Waters and lost my first match in the straps. The next time I wrestled was at great comp organised by Keith Taylor from Preston Panthers I won the novice competition at 65kg. I competed again at the 2007 British Novice Championships and managed 3rd place (Ill be back for top spot next year)

I have listened to lots of advice from very experienced wrestlers and am keen to develop myself over the next couple of years. It is great training with the lads at Rossendale Armwrestling as they really do give 100% effort and encouragement. Although I am perhaps the lightest man in the club, I still benefit from pulling against the stronger lads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickHall
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darren Taylor, ENG   Sun 10 Aug - 10:59

good to see you on here bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

Darren Taylor, ENG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1