U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RichieJ

Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent Empty
PostSubject: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptyWed 2 Apr - 18:30

Hi all

Just wanted to know if there are any arm wrestling clubs that are located in London and in the south east area that I could go and train with? I have trained with Andy at Sussex arms before but I am not able to train with him any more because he is to far away from me.

Cheers

Richie
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptySat 5 Apr - 8:52

RichieJ wrote:
Hi all

Just wanted to know if there are any arm wrestling clubs that are located in London and in the south east area that I could go and train with? I have trained with Andy at Sussex arms before but I am not able to train with him any more because he is to far away from me.

Cheers

Richie

Hi Richie, I now live in North London and will be training with Jerome Bloom every Monday evening and Soso Imerlishvili Saturday mornings (not every week as I'm not always in London at the weekend). If you're interested in either let me know and I will check to see if it's cool you come along.
Back to top Go down
RichieJ

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptySat 5 Apr - 11:23

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply, Saturday mornings would be best for me. What time do you train on Saturday? and where are you located? Monday evenings might be a problem for me because of work. But what time do you train on Mondays?

Cheers

Richie
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptySat 5 Apr - 21:03

The London Minotaurs is in the London area & at present is just myself & Jerome Bloom.We train on Wednesdays (but not always due to other commitments)& you would be welcome to join us as we are looking for new blood!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
RichieJ

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptySun 6 Apr - 23:02

What time do you train Wednesdays?
Back to top Go down
Andy adsett
Valued member
Valued member
Andy adsett

PostSubject: richie   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptyMon 7 Apr - 0:19

Hi lads if any of you can take on Richie to train up it would be good he has trained with us in the past and is a good strong puller with more training would be good we are sad  that it's to far for him to come and train as I now he will make a good strong armwrestler hope to see you at some comps soon Richie. You no your very welcome to train with us if your ever down are way
Back to top Go down
Jerome Bloom
pro
pro
Jerome Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptyThu 10 Apr - 7:58

I would happily train with him. Currently London training will be at mine on Mondays (I train in St Albans on Wednesdays with Andrew). If you are unable to train with Soso on any particular Saturday let me know cause I may be able to train at mine
Back to top Go down
Jerome Bloom
pro
pro
Jerome Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent EmptyThu 10 Apr - 8:32

You can text me on 07506998213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent   Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent Empty

Back to top Go down

Arm Wrestling Clubs In London & Kent
Page 1 of 1