U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federation meeting at British Novice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
pro
pro
dan

Federation meeting at British Novice Empty
PostSubject: Federation meeting at British Novice   Federation meeting at British Novice EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:16

There will be a meeting at the British Novice to discuss any changes in the federation and finance policies.
If you want your opinion heard then you need to attend, come prepared with an agenda or any points you want to raise, everyone has an equal say in what will happen going forward.
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: Federation meeting at British Novice   Federation meeting at British Novice EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:37

Dan,

I bet I sound like an annoying little kid right about now but trust me on this point.

You'd be better off having everyone post agenda items on this thread with a cut off date 7-10 days before the meeting. Then put the agenda together and email it out with the final agenda item being the lame "AOB".

The email should be send at least 5 days before the meeting so that we all have a copy and can come PREPARED TO DISCUSS the key items THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE AGREED AGENDA.

I have been to enough waste of time and money meetings in my life to know that the "turn up and discuss" method just doesn't work!
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Federation meeting at British Novice   Federation meeting at British Novice EmptyFri 27 Sep - 12:33

Ok, anyone wishing to come to the meeting, PM me your points for discussion and I will compile an agenda, all points must be submitted by November 15th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federation meeting at British Novice   Federation meeting at British Novice Empty

Back to top Go down

Federation meeting at British Novice
Page 1 of 1