U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A general message from Neil Pickup about the sport in 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

A general message from Neil Pickup about the sport in 2009 Empty
PostSubject: A general message from Neil Pickup about the sport in 2009   A general message from Neil Pickup about the sport in 2009 EmptyMon 23 Feb - 16:14

A general message from Neil Pickup

about the sport in 2009

"The event in Turkey this summer will be truly SPECTACULAR and will feature some of the best Armwrestling matches in the World.

Turkey is an absolute hot bed of Armwrestling talent and Engin "The Enigma of Rage" Terzi is Turkey's most Globally recognized and decorated Champion.

Engin is HUGELY passionate about the sport of Armwrestling as we all know and he has an extraordinary depth of knowledge about our sport.

Myself and the "International Armwrestling Super Series" is honoured to be officially sanctioning what promises to be a tremendous event in a Beautiful country where the people love the sport of Armwrestling so much. The event will be specifically structured for the purpose of being filmed in its entirety for the weekly "International Armwrestling" show and I know that it will be a MEGA event !!!

2009 promises to be an ENORMOUS year for Armwrestling Worldwide, with both myself through my endeavours with ARM WARS and the weekly Eurosport "International Armwrestling" show, as well as THE AWESOME P.A.L. EVENTS which my friends and colleagues Igor Mazurenko and Asen Hadjitodorov are continueing to produce throughout Europe to their usual exceptional standards, all in full swing again and ready for a Summer of Strength !!!

Neil Pickup.

ARM WARS IS BACK WITH A "VENGEANCE" at THE HOME of British Armwrestling, the Magnificent Trafford Centre, Manchester on the weekend of 10th - 13th of July 2009 and we aim to ROCK THE JOINT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY !!!

Later in the year, I would encourage anyone and everyone who wants to step up to the Ultimate Open Challenge this year to support the magnificent Nemiroff World Cup of Armwrestling, organized as usual by Igor and Asen. This year is the 10 Year Anniversary and I know that the show will be really special. I certainly intend to be there watching the very best in the World do Battle at the table.

My aim going forward is to begin sanctioning select events on a global scale, structured in a specific format as is required for "International Armwrestling" broadcast around Europe. I will also continue to support the excellent efforts of Igor and Asen as always and hope to continue working closely with them to help them wherever possible to develop the P.A.L. brand of Armwrestling Worldwide. I believe that the ARM WARS and P.A.L. events have helped the global recognition of our sport significantly by setting a standard against which Armwrestling promotions worldwide can measure themselves.

As Armwrestling's global popularity develops it is promotions of this stature which will enable our sport to establish the Worldwide recognition and widespread television coverage which we ultimately aspire to.

The Turkish event which we plan to produce is hopefully just the tip of the Iceberg in allowing a new strength and Professionalism in our sport to be seen both Nationally and Internationally.

WE ARE CAPABLE OF RAISING THE BAR & ESTABLISHING THE RECOGNITION OF OUR SPORT FOR WHAT IT TRULY IS WORLDWIDE.

Thanks Guys

Neil

The Professional TV format of our Sport IS THE WAY FORWARD the "International Armwrestling Super Series" sanction will allow promoters Worldwide to see the standard which is required and attempt to clear the bar......... only for it to be RE - SET HIGHER !!! manageable POLISHED productions captured correctly is the lifeblood of our sport and its ultimate future
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

A general message from Neil Pickup about the sport in 2009
Page 1 of 1