U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rik Kamana

Rik Kamana

How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana Empty
PostSubject: How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana EmptySun 30 Jun - 18:18

Wrapping up my ARM WARS "Uprising" London, day one I won on the Right Arm 4 - 2, day two I lost on the left arm 2 - 4. I enjoyed my left arm match the most, mainly because I got what I wanted from my first ARM WARS visit, I got a WAR!!!!. Alex Atkinson had a lot better endurance on his left then me, By the third round my forearm had a rock hard pump which made it impossible to cup. No cup, no destruction. I learnt a valuable Lesson, doing best of 6 super matches takes insane conditioning and I must follow Devon Larratt's 4 day training plan a lot more prosily, I also have to do a hell of a lot more 10 round training with a 1 minute breaks in between each round too. I've got till 12th of October to take my conditioning to a new level, Neil's asked me compete at Arm Wars 20 "Redline" at the Europe Arnold Classic Madrid, Spain. Huge thank you ARM WARS for giving an Aussie arm wrestler a chance to improve as an arm wrestler on the world stage. Thanks to Devon Larratt for teaching me what arm wrestling is and special thanks to Steve Drennan for being my main training partner for the last 8 months, thanks mate. Thanks to my sponsor Muscleworx for powering my training, and thanks to my sister Tania Kamana , niece Shelbi Finch and my new adopted London family for supporting me at the event. Thanks to the whole ARM WARS Uprising roster for making me feel very welcomed. Believe it or not, but to compete at ARM WARS was a dream come true, I am very thankful and felt blessed to be apart of the show. ARM WARS is creating history, it is putting arm wrestling on the world stage. Again many thanks to ARM WARS for letting me be apart of history by being the first Australian to be apart of ARM WARS.

Last edited by Rik Kamana on Sun 30 Jun - 19:39; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://westcoastarmwrestling.com.au
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana EmptySun 30 Jun - 18:24

It was great to meet you Rik, and a pleasure to work your corner. You are on the right track to keep improving and i'm looking forward to seeing what you bring to Madrid. Just leave your pre workout at home!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rik Kamana

Rik Kamana

PostSubject: My endurance was crap :)   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana EmptySun 30 Jun - 18:42

Dan your a superstar, thank you thank you for being in my corner mate. I'm sure it wasn't the pre workout stuff, I just need to follow Devon Larratt's 4 day training plan better. My endurance was crap Smile but when Madrid comes around I will be a machine. Cup will Destroy for 6 rounds or 10 doesn't matter how many rounds there are Smile
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana EmptySun 30 Jun - 20:14

nice write up rik , seems a long time ago since we were in brazil .
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Rik Kamana

Rik Kamana

PostSubject: Re: How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana EmptyMon 1 Jul - 16:07

Yeah Mate Brazil was epic, I didn't think I could do much more in arm wrestling to top the feeling of competing at the world championships in Brazil for my country Australia. But the last 6 months has felt surreal, starting with flying to Canada to spend 10 days living and training with Devon Larratt and just two weeks ago becoming the first Australian to have ever compete at Neil Pickup's ARM WARS. Feeling blessed to be a part of a sport that gives a beginner a chance to be all he can be so incredibly fast. I don’t know another sport on the planet that one can get so many amazing opportunities so fast. I mean I trained with the world number 1, what to hell, I was on ARM WARS, I've only been in the sport 9 months, that's just insane. ARMWRESTLING IS BOSS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana   How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana Empty

Back to top Go down

How I seen ARM WARS 'Uprising' London, England by Rik Kamana
Page 1 of 1