U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ted wilson
pro
pro

would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym Empty
PostSubject: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym EmptyTue 18 Jun - 12:40

hi people , been in the process of looking for a location for opening a supplement shop with a gym in it specific for armwrestling eg, thick handled equipment , pulleys to tables, wrist curling and arm focused machines....looking at a place in blackpool at moment   plus remember this will be open eg 8-9.30 six to seven days a week.....let me know please Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym EmptyTue 18 Jun - 16:31

Hi world champion
If armwrestling was thick in depth and over run at a grass roots level your idea is sound,due to it being minority unless you offered classes,strong man.cross fit strength conditioning etc you wouldn't cover your own wage never mind rent and rates etc etc etc i would focus on opening a shop or gym in the same building and hold regular armwrestling events training
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym EmptyWed 19 Jun - 7:00

I agree with Paul. 

Even when you know your target market...EVEN WHEN YOUR TARGET MARKET IS BIG ENOUGH. You need to be finding ways to constantly diversify because the truth about business is your "target market" is a limiting factor and you want to find ways to "target" everyone. 

So a gym that can attract most people is the key. Running all the popular classes as well as strong man, powerlifting, armwrestling classes, etc. Would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
ted wilson
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym EmptyWed 19 Jun - 9:32

hi guys ,ofcourse it wouldnt be just armwrestling thats just silly as you an me all know, there would be other things such as the cross fit and strong man , but at start i would be pushing the supplement shop but just letting everyone know that i hope to have a huge armwrestling specific area ...at the end of the day there will always be me in there haha...
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym EmptyThu 20 Jun - 0:38

Remeber though that if you want to offer cross fit, you need to be a qualified or at least have a qualified cross fit coach, then pay to be affiliated to cross fit, I personally would have nothing to do with lifting weights badly at high speed for lots of reps and focus on strength and conditioning/ strongman, weightlifting and power lifting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym   would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym Empty

Back to top Go down

would people be interested in a armwrestling specific gym
Page 1 of 1