U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?

Go down 
+4
paul maiden
Bradley The bomb martinez
TheDoctor
andrew
8 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? Empty
PostSubject: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyTue 7 May - 0:06

For some of us the chance to pull in Armwars is the ultimate chance of fame and stardom in front of the cameras.But it is only the elite that get to pull in Armwars,while the rest of us can only dream of one day making it to Armwars! But now thanks to Cagewars the rest of us can live the same dream of fame and stardom and anyone can offer themselves to pull in cagewars which has effectively become the peoples Armwars and i know that cagewars is frowned upon by certain parts of the Armwrestling establishment as pure sensationalism but it has a part to play in giving those of us not good enough for armwars the SAME chance of fame and stardom and more besides as you are pulling in a cage and around the outside of the cage there are dancing glamour girls! (you dont get that in Armwars!) and the aim is to bring Armwrestling to a mass audience and to make it entertaining at the same time! Cagewars Really Rattles my cage! I have offered myself to pull in the cage as i like the idea of being surrounded by dancing glamour girls which i feel will make me pull harder! I believe the next Cagewars show is in Northampton on or near the same day as the Armwars in London! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what they prefer so is Cagewars preferable to Armwars or is it the other way around!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyTue 7 May - 6:48

Since "Cagewars" does not yet exist this question is rediculous. It's like saying what do you prefer your mother or the tooth fairy!
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyTue 7 May - 8:32

By this I mean the arm wrestling element of cage wars, not the MMA stuff.
Back to top Go down
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyTue 7 May - 10:40

both have there pros and cons,

Personally im drawn forwards my mother over the tooth fairy as I don't like the thought of a stranger sneeking into my room and sliding there hand under my head whilst asleep. Lol

My vote - mother

P.s andrew your brilliant. Have fun and Just pull safe in whatever you do!

Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyWed 8 May - 17:28

Andrew people of all levels are given the chance to pull its about the match in arm wars not the fame

If it was upto me it would be the elite I paid my time in armwrestling why shouldn't everybody else
The only people allowed in arm wars should be north people southern folk are crap
Back to top Go down
Dave Shaw
Gold member
Gold member
Dave Shaw

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyWed 8 May - 20:10

paul maiden wrote:
Andrew people of all levels are given the chance to pull its about the match in arm wars not the fame

If it was upto me it would be the elite I paid my time in armwrestling why shouldn't everybody else
The only people allowed in arm wars should be north people southern folk are crap

Ha Ha Ha he he ho Very Happy

Good One cheers
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyWed 8 May - 22:34

I can confirm Andrew that it's not just the elite that are asked to Arm Wars. I was chuffed to bits last year when Neil asked me to compete at Arm Wars at the Excel centre. It was a great experience. Personally I don't care who is asking if I can I will wrestle, love it!! I'm just sorry that I'm a southern softy and crap at arm wrestling eh Mr Maiden Smile))
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyMon 27 May - 10:10

What is cagewars??
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyMon 27 May - 10:15

andrew wrote:
For some of us the chance to pull in Armwars is the ultimate chance of fame and stardom in front of the cameras.But it is only the elite that get to pull in Armwars,while the rest of us can only dream of one day making it to Armwars! But now thanks to Cagewars the rest of us can live the same dream of fame and stardom and anyone can offer themselves to pull in cagewars which has effectively become the peoples Armwars and i know that cagewars is frowned upon by certain parts of the Armwrestling establishment as pure sensationalism but it has a part to play in giving those of us not good enough for armwars the SAME chance of fame and stardom and more besides as you are pulling in a cage and around the outside of the cage there are dancing glamour girls! (you dont get that in Armwars!) and the aim is to bring Armwrestling to a mass audience and to make it entertaining at the same time! Cagewars Really Rattles my cage! I have offered myself to pull in the cage as i like the idea of being surrounded by dancing glamour girls which i feel will make me pull harder! I believe the next Cagewars show is in Northampton on or near the same day as the Armwars in London! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what they prefer so is Cagewars preferable to Armwars or is it the other way around!

Everyone's got the same chance to be involved in ARMWARS - you've just got to be good enough! You can't expect to be invited into the UFC if you're not good enough, just like ARMWARS, but the opportunity is available to all. It took me a long time to be good enough to be considered for ARMWARS - are you suggesting that many years of hard training and moving up the rankings be undermined by letting anyone get involved?
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyMon 27 May - 17:02

Exactly Steve. Just because you join a pub footie team, doesn't give you the right to play in the champions league final.
If we want to be competitive as a nation or indeed as individuals we need to start thinking about sepparate training for novices and the pros on club nights. As said before, iron sharpens iron and you cannot progress as an individual if you have to back off your training to train those that are no where near your level. Have all the novices pull eachother and allow them to progress together, having absolute tear ups on the table, then the higher level guys can red line on eachother without fear of injuring the other person.
Progress will always be slow or hampered if we insist on loosing training time to nurse new guys through a session.
I will be running a sepparate training day for novices for the very reasons above.
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? EmptyTue 28 May - 13:03

Jason has I watched you on TV has a child I will let you of afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?   ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARMWARS vs CAGEWARS. Which do you prefer and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: