U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See everyone around..

Go down 
+8
paul maiden
Freak
NickHall
bigdave
Donald Fraser
gaz rickett
david horne
Marvin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin
pro
pro
Marvin

See everyone around.. Empty
PostSubject: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptyFri 29 Mar - 21:45

I'd like to wish everyone on here all the best for the future.I have really enjoyed my time in armwrestling but ive decided to move on to pastures new.I remember my very first novice comp and and everyone told me that the main man in the super heavy weights was Alan Greaves,me being me my instant reaction was I need to beat the main man.
After losing to him "badly"in my first pro comp I decided to haunt him untill I beat him lol.It took a while and although people were telling me I was a "natural"the sport felt very unnatural to me.lol. like a true champion Alan upped his game alot with me breathing down his neck. I did manage to beat him eventually in 2010.It was never about titles or ranking for me it was always about beating certain guys.Paul Was the man before the "man flu"and we were also on collision course but strangely never pulled although to be fair that match never excited me because I felt were both similar in that we were more "heavys"than "supers"-Beating the monsters Was what excited me and ive beaten all top supers at different times.Gary R/Sowah/Greaves/Twigg and achieved what I wanted to achieve in armwrestling taking pins off Johan Lindholm and beating many national champs from other country's.I will always love armwrestling and have met some good friends in the process.It's not good bye more like see you around.
Good luck to all.
It's been emotional.
Marvin.
Marvin..
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 6:30

All the best Marvin!
If you ever fancy having a crack at a grip contest, give me a shout.

Hope your training for whatever is going well.
David
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
gaz rickett
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 15:03

Well all the best ! Never say never ! See you again I'm sure. Garry r
Back to top Go down
Donald Fraser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Fraser

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 16:06

Always loved watching you pull Marvin, awesome athlete. All the best for the future. . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down
bigdave
pro
pro
bigdave

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 20:50

All the best marvin from all the panthers
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 22:07

take care marvin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySat 30 Mar - 22:32

It's a shame to see you go mate, best of luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySun 31 Mar - 9:14

I remember I didn't see you at the British novice but I heard about this new and exciting guy so naturally my eyes lite up as for some this makes them panic for me I buzz and think challenge like Marvin said we never got to pull but I always say him as my main danger the guy who could take my crown Smile

Well buddy you will be missed its been a pleasure to meet you and your Dad on the circuit and really hope you decide to embrace us with your presence again

Take care hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySun 31 Mar - 10:22

Don't be a stranger Marvin, all the best buddy.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySun 31 Mar - 13:52

All the best Marvin
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptySun 31 Mar - 22:37

All the best pal I remember that first pull you did and it made me cringe your technique was crap but you soon put that right on the practice table and since then you went on to be a champ Very Happy You will allways be up there with the best
Take care pal and I hope to see you around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. EmptyMon 1 Apr - 13:39

all the best marvin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See everyone around..   See everyone around.. Empty

Back to top Go down

See everyone around..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: