U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The problem with gyms...

Go down 
+2
paul maiden
TheDoctor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

The problem with gyms... Empty
PostSubject: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 9:48

I have a few ways to finish this sentence...

How would you end it?

"The problem with gyms... is they are full of wanna be Jay Cutler juice monsters who tell me how to train for armwrestling. GRRR
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 10:46

They dont all stock powerbeck protein so buy it )

Matt juicr monsters think we need look closer to home lok
Back to top Go down
Donald Fraser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 11:04

Ha Ha. . . So true Matt, that's why I built a small armwrestling gym in my spare bedroom. Was sick to the teeth of explaning myself to every newcomer in the gym what I was doing. . . and what for. They come over and tell you your doing it wrong, you need to staighten your arm out , the list goes on and on. . . . . . Laughing

Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 19:56

Too many All Saints wearing boat shoe sporting footballer wannabes standing around looking at their hair in the mirror and doing curls in the squat rack or lat raises in front of the dumbbells, or chin ups in the smith machine, or wearing a weight belt to do triceps press downs, or 4 inch bench presses whilst the spotter never lets go of the bar. I could go on but i don't have enough time in the day.
Back to top Go down
agy
pro
pro
agy

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 20:12

So true......Remember my first gym where i could go with my work overall and do my own planned workout.Good time.......
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyThu 14 Feb - 22:49

I have to say the negative feedback on normal gym goers is quite astounding Smile
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... EmptyFri 15 Feb - 2:11

I don't know what everyone is complaining about, at my local gym they wanted to kick me out for not being hardcore enough and not being juiced! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem with gyms...   The problem with gyms... Empty

Back to top Go down

The problem with gyms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: