U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki7

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE Empty
PostSubject: WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE   WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE EmptySun 13 Jan - 17:35

Hello,

I have set up an Arm wrestling club at the University of East Anglia in Norwich.
We are having difficulty finding a arm wrestling table for sale in the UK. Does anybody know any distributors or have one that they are willing to sell second hand?
Our grant is only £200 so wouldn't want to pay much over that.

Thank you in advance,

Yuki
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE   WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE EmptySun 13 Jan - 18:32

Hi, I'm the club president at Cambridge Minotaurs and would be happy to come and give you guys technical advice and show you how to armwrestle safely, i may also be in a position to sell you one of my tables. This will depend of course on funding i can raise from my own club to buy new tables.
If you would like to get in touch you can message me through here or text me on 07515011546.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE   WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE EmptyMon 14 Jan - 17:56

andy / sussexarms wrote:
hi we are selling tables to order all table come with padded feet to protect the floor , heavy duty frame that flat packs for storage & transporting , elbow & touch pads
.you can pick the colour of the table top & frame , the pads can come in black, cream or mixed sizes elbow pads 7 x 7 x 2 inch , touch pads 12 x 4 x 2 inch , handles 1 x 6 inch , table top 26 x 38 inch , tables 40inch high . the elbow pads are offset to be left or right handed touch pads are in a straight position for left & right handed £400 collected from sussex or you can arrange a courier to collect in or we can meet on a training night at mk,swindon,bourmouth clubs for £450
to order tel andy at 07594 390606 01798 873075 or pm me

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE 25534010

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE 42352611

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE 53656310

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE Andy10
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NorthernMember

NorthernMember

PostSubject: Re: WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE   WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE EmptyThu 17 Jan - 15:02

This is great news! I was a student there a few years ago. Hope it all goes well! Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE   WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE Empty

Back to top Go down

WANTED ARM WRESTLING TABLE
Page 1 of 1