U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew

Go down 
4 posters

stu vs ste
stu hall 5-0
re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_lcap20%re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
stu hall 4-1
re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_lcap20%re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
stu hall 3-2
 20% [ 1 ]
stephen kirlew 5-0
 20% [ 1 ]
stephen kirlew 4-1
re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_lcap0%re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
stephen kirlew 3-2
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Empty
PostSubject: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:47

when ste and stu pull again who will win if it was best of 5
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:59

stephen kirlew is training hard and is a Impressive puller, he beat stu hall at arm wars 2-0 with to fast pins , i think when they pull again it well be a completely different match- power of power stu wins all day in my opinion if the match stops i do not think ste has a change- flip side is ste kirlew speed and hit power, could he flast stu again well he as done it , so he may well do again .

would love to see it stop and see if ste kirlew could pull power of power with stu and if they pull 5 matchs there is a very high change it will stop on at least one - can not wait for the match.

stu hall best of 5 will win 5-2 thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyMon 21 Jul - 22:12

sorry Terry but gotta go with my man Steve, no disrespect to Stu but Ste is on another level entirely and i honestly think there isn't a single puller in the country in his weight that can come close to beating him. I don't believe Steve will let the match go on for too long, it will be a fast powerful hit as always. Cool
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyTue 22 Jul - 18:38

i will go with my brother stu he has come back from a very bad back injury and is now back training again
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyWed 23 Jul - 21:37

Force10 wrote:
sorry Terry but gotta go with my man Steve, no disrespect to Stu but Ste is on another level entirely and i honestly think there isn't a single puller in the country in his weight that can come close to beating him. I don't believe Steve will let the match go on for too long, it will be a fast powerful hit as always. Cool

ste is pulling 75kg this year at the british and so is craig so no disrespect but that anther world.
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptyWed 23 Jul - 22:24

I didn't know he was pulling 75, Craig is a monster at 75 and Steve will have his work cut out for him. It could be one hell of a final, unless they meet early. Looks like 75 will be one to watch this year.
Back to top Go down
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptySat 2 Aug - 17:42

i think stu will have steve,s fast hit under control next time they meet, then stu,s superior power will do the rest....
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptySun 3 Aug - 8:46

good to see u on the board chris - pulled stu last nite at neils wedding and i have been training like mad - but the guys mega in a hook - but i was happy because stu told me that the strongest i have felt so it coming slowly- think your on the money on ste k could not live with stu for power - at the min Wink
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew EmptySun 3 Aug - 18:50

stu is strong affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew   re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew Empty

Back to top Go down

re-match stu hall vs stephen kirlew
Page 1 of 1