U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read if want go worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Read if want go worlds Empty
PostSubject: Read if want go worlds   Read if want go worlds EmptySun 10 Jun - 10:03

Ok so here it is myself nick Alan Gary and Iam 99% sure Neil are going to brazil and then craig is 50/50 the room rates for singles and doubles are disgusting high lol so to make it worth while you need a minimum of 4or 6 to a room so we need sort this ASAP if your thinking of booking last minute then you better think again coz a single room or a double going be costing individual £400 each plus the cheapest air fare I have seen is with liberal it's £631 flyi g from London it's a total journey of 14h 40 mins so it's only 3 hours longer than direct,that's flying out at 06.45 Tuesday 11th weigh ins is wed flying home is on tue 18th I put Monday's dates in but flights came up £45 more and a extra night in hotel which is another £40-80 depending on size of room so here it is I will be booking my flight and room in 2 week nick the same alan and Gary I think so if your going to go we need numbers ASAP make it at less expensive as possible
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

Read if want go worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if want go worlds   Read if want go worlds EmptyWed 13 Jun - 15:14

What's team GB looking like for the worlds?
Back to top Go down

Read if want go worlds
Page 1 of 1