U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zoloev, interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pawel
Gold member
Gold member
pawel

zoloev, interview Empty
PostSubject: zoloev, interview   zoloev, interview EmptyTue 17 Apr - 19:23

Back to top Go down
pawel
Gold member
Gold member
pawel

zoloev, interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoloev, interview   zoloev, interview EmptyTue 17 Apr - 20:52

Julia Hozyainova: Haji, tell us about the way in arm wrestling?
Khadzhimurat Zoloyev: Initially, I did weight training, specific successes did not differ. In 1996 in Vladikavkaz was built the great hall, where my uncle and my father became the first coach. By the way, my uncle Kazbek Zoloyev became the first Russian world champion armsportu, before the Russian armrestlera did not show such good results. Naturally, I was interested in arm wrestling, but because of age is not serious attitude to training. I came to practice, fooling around, for me it was just spending time. After a while, I realized that this attitude leads to a loss. I'm just tired of losing.

- And you decided to take seriously, to show the result?
- Yes, but it was not there. At my first competition, organized by the clubs of Ossetia, I was preparing my right hand and was so confident of victory, which came out to fight not warming up the muscles, and I was in the first match it was broken. I had the surgery and I restored the arm for three months, then resumed training and six months, taking part in regular competitions, the first day of the tournament against the left hand, again according to his inexperience, a fractured left hand. After that I even became known as "convertible".

- Two of fracture, and it has not stopped you?
- No, on the contrary, I realized that in every competition should be approached deliberately, you can never relax. It is not only training, but also the mood of each bout. Do not underestimate an opponent and overestimate themselves. Beginning in 2001, I was speaking in the junior team, won their first victory at the World Championships. A few years later, when I was a multiple world champion and did not see opponents in his weight class (this was in 2009), I relaxed. Thank you Janis Amolinsu Latvians, which I then lost. Lost only because he forgot about the controls and considered himself invincible. Janis is very well tuned in to a fight with me and won. This case became for me a good life lesson.

- Your uncle and father - the great athletes. Do you think genetics do affect sporting success?
- Of course! Many people ask about the secrets of my training, about the features of my techniques. But there are no secrets and features. I train as many armrestlera. Even in the basic exercises I do not sparkle great achievements, like other athletes. For example, I know what Artem Taynov presses about 180 kg, I only dream of such weights. So I think that genetics plays a major role in my victories.

- After the last World Cup, which took place in Kazakhstan, the doping test for many armrestlera gave a positive result. Among these athletes were in the arm wrestlers, including from Russia. What do you think about this?
- As far as I know, for example, with Tatiana Istomina suspension was lifted, as shown, it is not used illicit pharmacology, and found blood in her medication. Actually, I think that taking pharmacology or not - is the choice of each athlete. Everyone has his head on his shoulders. For me, it would be embarrassing to get caught on doping. Quite sports nutrition, which I use when preparing for a competition.

- Tell me more, what supplements do you use, what companies?
- I've been using creatine Creatin Creapure FitMax to increase force production during the preparatory period and the Protein Whey Protein 81 +, be sure to BCAA during exercise, and isotonic drinks from the company FitMax. I believe that sports nutrition helps to set the working muscle mass, increases muscle strength and helps to recover during the holidays. Sports nutrition is a must in the preparation of an athlete.

- What a match in your sporting career was the most memorable?
- It was a fight with Ivan Matyushenko (from / to 100 kg) in the Open category, I think, in 2009, the championship of Russia. I was able to stop it and hold it. The winner, however, to folam, but it was then pointed at me. And I already knew what I was capable of. For me, this is even a certain mindset when I see an opponent more than I do, I want to prove that I am stronger.

- What do you and success. Among the victories of your athletes such as Pushkar, Khalikov, Matyushenko, Antonov, Kudinov, Babaev, who had 9 years of no lost and, of course, Jerry Kadoretti. Who is next?
- To begin, I want to take revenge on Jerry, we have by him 1:1. Since at Nemiroff World Cup, I had won, but in Las Vegas victory was on his side, though, I think it has lost just because they do not have time to recover after the World Cup, which was two weeks before Vegas. So I'm waiting for him in Poland in November. Also, there is a lot of interesting tournaments, such as A1, which is sure to become a sensation. I'm preparing to go to the eternal rival of my Babaev Rustam and his brother Ruslan.

- Speaking of brothers, you also have a younger brother, Spartak, who also had fought quite successfully. Babaev against Zoloeva! In my opinion, this is interesting?
- Spartacus - World-class athlete, winner of the European and World Championships. Now he's a bit away from the arm wrestling, and devoted himself to work, live and work in Ukraine. But look at all possible, maybe we'll see it even at the table. I do not want to think.

- Very interesting topic - the athletes and their financial situation. Do you think there may be in Russia armrestlera earn a sport? Personally Sports brings you money?
- At the moment I do not earn money at arm wrestling. But I see prospects such as now organized tournament A1, which is financed by Nikolai Mishta. It was a victory it can get a good reward, and a few commercial tournaments, where you can take the prize. But this is inconsistent earnings, now the Ministry of Sports has developed a program by which to win the European Championship you give out a prize of 100,000 rubles, and for the World Championship 150 000 rubles.

- Are you now, as I understand, you live in Moscow than you plan to do?
- In Moscow, I was the second month, preparing for the upcoming tournaments and world championships and Europe, then I want to gain a foothold here and get a job. In his own in South Ossetia, I coached a group of guys, some of my students is the master of sports, and the master of sports of international class. In Moscow, I was struck by a small number of schools in arm wrestling, we have in South Ossetia are many more, and the development of armsporta engaged actively. We help develop armsport in the villages of Ossetia, hold competitions, we bring back the equipment, tables for the fight. Perhaps because of this we are first among the teams in Russia. To date, I train in the "Olympic" from Arthur Aghajanian.

- Do you consider yourself a "star"? And for you who are Star and Legend armsporta?
- No, I'm not a star. I'm only eight-time champion, for example, Rustam Babayev 18-fold, I think I still have a long way from the star. But I'm no weaker than many stars. There was no fight, where I gave the victory easily, I fight until the end. Of course, for me, a legend and a star, as for many armrestlera - this is John Brzenk. This man should be!

- On the topic of "stars", I had an idea. ) The TV has successfully completed several shows such as "Dancing with the Stars," "Stars on Ice" and "Stars in the ring," and whether it is possible to arrange a "arm wrestling with a star"? And with whom would the stars you would have stood at the table?
- Great idea! If someone in Moscow, it began, with this project would be an success. I would love to got a table with Sylvester Stallone, in my opinion, many of them stood up to the table. A man worthy of respect, and he really knows what arm wrestling.

- And now the questions from the blonde. We know about "Iron World" runs "Competition for the most sexy athletic body," it involves Truskalova Natasha, you voted for it? And say, you have a girlfriend?
- I have not yet voted, but before you do this, must necessarily look at all the participating countries. I think she should engage in sports, well, at least in fitness. We have a lot of beautiful girls armwrestling. Most importantly, they have managed to maintain femininity, engaging in such sport. As for my girls. At the moment I am alone. For girls, I had three criteria. It should be:

A. intelligent
Two. decent
Three. And of course, beautiful!

Decency women - it is the dignity of man!
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

zoloev, interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoloev, interview   zoloev, interview EmptyTue 17 Apr - 21:47

thanks pawel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

zoloev, interview Empty