U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most improved pullers

Go down 
+3
NickHall
Leon
paul maiden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Most improved pullers Empty
PostSubject: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptySun 5 Feb - 16:22

At the rampage it was clear to see the next flock of future British Top dogs,after Anil took apart the vastly more experienced An former British Champion the Hamburglar and others over last couple years this rookie puller really do have a bright future and my pick for the most improved,Peter Henderson is also on the list for his continued progression and really only losing to the best of the lads now,Mr Harrison and Harris also come under that banner and if they don't quit like do many fantastic prospects we have had I expect big things,of course every puller is as valuable as the next whever pro or novice,bottom or top of the ladder it doesn't matter I wish all the new blood all the best and look glforward to your challenges on the table
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptySun 5 Feb - 17:59

Totally agree with this
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptySun 5 Feb - 20:16

THERE A LOT OF NEW LADS COMING THROUGH THE RANKS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK study

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Anil Najran - BB team
pro
pro
Anil Najran - BB team

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptyMon 6 Feb - 19:24

Cheers for the kind words Paul, i feel that i am more effective in a super match format, being as fresh as possible and concentrating on one opponent. Though tournaments are very important to gain experience. I feel i have improved alot and still have alot to learn.

For me the most improved pullers are Peter Henderson and Phil Sampson.

Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptyMon 6 Feb - 19:44

Agree on all above! Rampage is a great proving ground for upcoming guys. Supermatches have defo sharpened my training and the format gives scope for adjustment (and a few mistakes/fouls)

Anil, Sampson, Harrison, Harris spring to mind...Hendo & Preston have also impressed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptyTue 7 Feb - 10:36

Craig's left has improved dramatically and I'm sure his right has more to come (which frankly is a scary thought).

Anil has been on fine form over the last 12 months. Last year also saw Anil take both left & right class wins at Preston in -80 novice. He lost to Luke Harrison & Tom Holland at the pro's, but no shame there.

This didn't stop Anil taking left & right winner at the Flenarm comp, in the -80 sem-pro's.

He further redeamed that situation with victory at Rampage 4 over Luke (this was originally scheduled for Tom...I feel the result would have been the same btw).

Now the stylish victory over Chris Ham at Rampage 5, puts him top of my list for most improved puller.

Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptySun 12 Feb - 18:32

I know Ted Wilson is a old pro, but watch out hes got lots stronger over last 12 weeks.

Very much improved and could be very hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers EmptyThu 23 Feb - 22:54

anil and sampson looking really good getting some good names under thier belt as is harris among others. pete henderson always looks solid and has already established himself well up there in the pro,s . always exciting to see matches where the less experienced lads prove thier metal by taking out the favourites Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most improved pullers   Most improved pullers Empty

Back to top Go down

Most improved pullers
Page 1 of 1