U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. Empty
PostSubject: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. EmptyFri 3 Feb - 18:10

Hi Guys,

I'm proud and happy to formally announce that the ARM WARS Super Series will return to the United States of America in September 2012 with ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" taking place at The OLYMPIA Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A. from Fri Sept 28th - Tues Oct 2nd.

I'm starting to look at the Event Card for what I intend to be A STAND OUT event in ARM WARS Super Series history and I WILL BE INTRODUCING SOME NEW BLOOD INTO THE Series from the U.S. for this event.

I'm absolutely delighted to have partnered up with YET ANOTHER of the Worlds leading Strength & Fitness Expos !!! and ARM WARS will continue the effort to take the Sport of Armwrestling to a new level of global recognition and acceptance.

The Show will be recorded and televised both in Europe via Eurosport (66 Countries) here in the U.K. and also domestically in the U.S. (broadcaster to be confirmed soon !!!) ITS ON !!!

I'm really looking forward to working alongside many of my friends in the U.S. as well as kick starting the T.V. Armwrestling careers of a few new ones from around the World Wink

IF ya wanna come & play Guys..............LET ME KNOW !!! Wink

Cheers

Neil Pickup
ARM WARS INT.
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. EmptySat 4 Feb - 18:43

Another good showing Neil if I can sort a sponsor for the flight I'd like to be there
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. EmptySun 5 Feb - 11:32

What about Germany Paul April 20th - 23rd ?

Flights are only about £127 Fly BE from Manchester to Dusseldorf

Cheers

Neil

Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. EmptySun 5 Feb - 13:32

Il bell you tomorrow Pal
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. EmptyMon 6 Feb - 18:46

im up for any event Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.   ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. Empty

Back to top Go down

ARM WARS "HIGH STAKES" AT THE OLYMPIA 2012 IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.
Page 1 of 1