U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. Empty
PostSubject: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 12:54

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 13:04

GOOD LUCK BAZ WITH THE DIETING Wink

GOOD LUCK TEAM POWER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 13:12

Cheers Nick I'm only pulling left arm cos I want to be fresh for Stan the Man Very Happy I think Alex is just pulling left too from what he said before
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 17:38

Good luck everyone give it your best shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baz K
pro
pro
Baz K

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 20:48

you cant just pull left.... you got to give your right a go whilst you there...
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. EmptySun 9 Oct - 21:40

Yes I know what your saying Baz and believe me I want to pull on both arms but at Arm Wars in july I injured my right arm (on the practice table). It was a type of injury that needed a few months rest from pulling balls out but I still pulled the British because there was a chance I would get in the top three so was worth me damaging it again for the British ranking.
Nemiroff is a different story as I'm not gonna make the top three so it isn't worth me injuring it again because I won't be fit for the Rampage and a whole lot of competing I plan to do in 2012 so I'm gonna be a wise man and live to fight another day Very Happy
I'm still looking forward to pulling on left even though it's not my favourite arm and will almost certainly be pulling Nemiroff next year on both which I will remind myself when I see everyone pulling on the right having a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.   GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP. Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING NEMIROFF WORLD CUP.
Page 1 of 1