U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From all at the preston panthers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdave
pro
pro
bigdave

From all at the preston panthers Empty
PostSubject: From all at the preston panthers   From all at the preston panthers EmptySun 26 Jun - 10:58

Thankyou to everyone who attended , and a big thankyou to julian cini for running the mic at short notice and for scoring ,thanks to neil asswell.... Top day 47 wrestlers on the day top pulling from all novice and pro ,i think standards are improving all the time.......Hope you all enjoyed.......and big thanks to dave bamber for setting this up with me and to all who support us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: From all at the preston panthers   From all at the preston panthers EmptySun 26 Jun - 12:48

Thanks Keith for an awsome well organised comp and for the venue... got to be the best yet cheers
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: From all at the preston panthers   From all at the preston panthers EmptyMon 27 Jun - 9:19

Thanks to all, esp Keith, Neil, Julian, Dave B (& various other pro's that chipped in with reffing and such...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From all at the preston panthers   From all at the preston panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

From all at the preston panthers
Page 1 of 1