U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC  Empty
PostSubject: ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC    ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC  EmptyWed 15 Jun - 18:49

Hi Guys,

I am very Happy & Proud to announce that following the success of the "International Armwrestling" TV Show across Europe on Eurosport, the ARM WARS Super Series have this week finalized our initial event with the Arnold Classic organisation.

I am delighted that we have been able to forge what I am sure will be a mutually beneficial working relationship with another of the largest & most recognized event Brands in the Strength and Fitness industry.

ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" will be held between Fri 7th & Mon 10th of October 2011 at The First Annual Arnold Classic Europe event in Madrid, Spain & will showcase two whole days of Professional Supermatch Armwrestling competition, featuring a host of Premier Armwrestling talent from around the World.

A minimum of 30 Professional Supermatches will be taking place at The Arnold Classic, of these matches, 3 on each of the two days of competition are set to take place on the Main event stage.

As usual all of these matches will be filmed for Eurosport International to be broadcast in 65 countries.

This is another reflection of the fact that myself & the ARM WARS Super Series remain as commited as ever to taking our sport to the next level on a GLOBAL scale.

My intension is to ensure that we make a HUGE & SUCCESSFUL IMPACT in our first event as working partners of the ARNOLD CLASSIC organisation. I will give the fans at The Arnold Classic Europe a truly tremendous show & we are currently working on a THRASHING SUPERMATCH CARD to show Madrid what Professional Armwrestling is all about.

Anyone interested in being on the Card for ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" at The ARNOLD CLASSIC EUROPE Event in Madrid please let me know at the earliest possible opportunity.

ON OCTOBER 8TH & 9TH ITS SHOWTIME IN SPAIN !!!

Regards

Neil Pickup
President & Founder
ARM WARS Super Series
Wink
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC    ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC  EmptyThu 16 Jun - 17:58

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

ARM WARS "FAHRENHEIT" AT THE ARNOLD CLASSIC
Page 1 of 1