U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team dropping like flys

Go down 
+3
NickHall
Pete
MIGHTY PAUL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Team dropping like flys  Empty
PostSubject: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:11

Put your name down if your still going list is beginning to look like it's full of A KFC bucket pluck I mean good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:21

Shaw
Poole (s)
Mitchell
Magic
Hall
Ackers
Rimmer
Green
Ant judo boy
Maiden
I no these are defo anybody else???
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:25

Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:06

I am going 96.5 kilo now bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:38

MIGHTY PAUL wrote:
Put your name down if your still going list is beginning to look like it's full of A KFC bucket pluck I mean good luck Very Happy

Chicken is it? What weight ya pulling Paul you may have to cut back on a few KFC buckets to make -90kg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 21:32

The Power wrote:
MIGHTY PAUL wrote:

Chicken is it? What weight ya pulling Paul you may have to cut back on a few KFC buckets to make -90kg Very Happy

That's the one bud lol!

Yeh 90kg a little way of yet that zinger tower meal really didn't help haha but when I do make the 90s and I will this hungry nasty vicious man going go threw the 90s like a bad pint of John smiths
As realistically I no if I want to achieve my world goals I have to be around there study
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 21:57

Haha, good reply. I am lookin forward to pulling you at preston if your under 90 kg, don't see that as a challenge mate. If i had it my way the classes would all be tough to even get in the top 3 so us new guys can get better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptySun 3 Apr - 22:43

Yep, still going.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 9:17

I won't e At Preston Peter it's my mates wedding same day but mr Knowles will be bringing some of the team down,90s for British tho more than likely unless I feel that I my body won't cope and needs time to get used to the lower weight,but I thing I no for sure if I carry on increasing power why dropping the pounds then I no I will not lose domestically ever at 90s till I decide to step aside and I dont mean to be big headed I just no that my will to win and hungar is bigger and greater than than ever before oh it's true it's damn true study
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 16:37

you be a bad man at 90kilo paul affraid

good to see your going james i will buy you a pint drunken
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 20:47

I'm still going! Weighed 83kg this morning, so can pull 85's right if i want. Defo pulling open novice right & -90 left. Sanders is doubtful, he's got nasty chest infection.
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:40

You'r right Nick Paul will be a bad man in the 90s
I know bacause Paul was around 90s the first time I met him at a table and he draged me over the table like a rag doll and at that time I was unbeaten for arond 8 years.He was this tall kid around 17 to 18 with no experiance and what a wake up I got
So anyone thinking Paul will be a push over in the 90s with the knowledge he as now needs there head testing
Paul if you are going to pull 90s I'm going to eat more pies
I pulled you on the road back to recovery and you must of been onder 90s and as you say as weak as a kitten and you was hard work then

90kg you will be one BMF. affraid

If you have that hunger you had at the 100kg a few years back whan you put £10 on the table an tag teamed Pete White , Keith and myself and said the first one to pin you could have the tenner.
You took the £10 home and Pete, Keith and myself was well knackerd

Training is one thing competion is another this man takes no prisoners affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:50

GOOD LUCK to everyone going
GO TEAM GB cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyMon 4 Apr - 23:22

stan wrote:
I know bacause Paul was around 90s the first time I met him at a table and he draged me over the table like a rag doll and at that time I was unbeaten for arond 8 years.He was this tall kid around 17 to 18 with no experiance and what a wake up I got
So anyone thinking Paul will be a push over in the 90s with the knowledge he as now needs there head testing
I pulled you on the road back to recovery and you must of been onder 90s and as you say as weak as a kitten and you was hard work then

If you have that hunger you had at the 100kg a few years back whan you put £10 on the table an tag teamed Pete White , Keith and myself and said the first one to pin you could have the tenner.

Training is one thing competion is another this man takes no prisoners affraid affraid

LOL thanks Stan i love the old stories i remember our first pull it wasnt as easy as you make it sound i remember grabbing your hand and thought you had a illness lol!
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyTue 5 Apr - 9:28

good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyTue 5 Apr - 10:07

MIGHTY PAUL wrote:
I won't e At Preston Peter it's my mates wedding same day but mr Knowles will be bringing some of the team down,90s for British tho more than likely unless I feel that I my body won't cope and needs time to get used to the lower weight,but I thing I no for sure if I carry on increasing power why dropping the pounds then I no I will not lose domestically ever at 90s till I decide to step aside and I dont mean to be big headed I just no that my will to win and hungar is bigger and greater than than ever before oh it's true it's damn true study

Good stuff Paul, the 90's seems to be getting better all the time. Should be a cracker if theirs 20 in the class again bounce
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  EmptyTue 5 Apr - 18:59

MIGHTY PAUL wrote:
stan wrote:

LOL thanks Stan i love the old stories i remember our first pull it wasnt as easy as you make it sound i remember grabbing your hand and thought you had a illness lol!

LOL love the reply good luck at the week end mate and feed the hunger lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team dropping like flys    Team dropping like flys  Empty

Back to top Go down

Team dropping like flys
Page 1 of 1