Arm wrestling chat

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover    Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:07

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover    Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  EmptySun 27 Mar - 12:26

We did a run of this type of stuff in the around 2003 and did 12 weeks for The National Lottery Red Alert Show and then another 9 weeks for TFI Friday !!!

We got to work with some SERIOUSLY BIG names too, was a lot of fun to do at the time.

Once we trained Gerri Haliwell of the Spice Girls to pull Kylie Minogue ! I worked with Kylie (I actually can't remember whether it was Mick, Wisey or Mel that was with Geri ?) BUT to cut a long story short they ran out of time due to Tom Jones over running his live performance and interviews SO THEY DROPPED THE FEATURE AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE !!!

We packed up the table and everything and were ready to leave for the Hotel but I thought I would go and tell the crew we were off so Mick, Ally and myself headed back up to the studio floor and I told Chris Evans thanks and we were getting outta dodge. Kylie and Geri Haliwell were there and had clearly had a few Sherberts (which wasn't unusual). Kylie came over and said thanks for the training & I said it was a real shame because she had tried very hard and had picked up the Technique well, Chris Evans said we could do it now for fun & I said Yeh BUT the victory wouldn't be worth as much as it wasn't on Camera. He said well it can be and asked one of the crew to Film it ! They Armwrestled across the friggin Breakfast Bar Top in the Studio and I SHIT YOU NOT mid Match they started KISSING EACH OTHER !!! Well, it made the show the following week BUT it woulda been so much better if they had just stuck to the script and put it in the real show as originally intended.

Kylie was a LOVELY Girl (tiny too) Geri was strange though I didn't personally train her so not sure how that went.

Kylie was actually a pretty good natural technicial and developed a solid little Top Roll through the afternoon, Geri was stronger but less technical.

PS. I'm serious about this it happened NO SH*T !!! it might even be on you tube or something but I doubt it. Either way IT REALLY WENT DOWN LIKE THAT UNSCRIPTED & RAW

Cheers

Nez
Back to top Go down
Baz K
pro
pro
Baz K

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover    Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  EmptySun 27 Mar - 12:53

Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover    Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  EmptyMon 28 Mar - 23:35

THE BASTARDS !!!

THATS NOT IT !!!

Thats what happened BUT thats 100% Defo a staged retake of the actual event.............they have Glammed them up again n stuff, in the ACTUAL event they were in their wind down comfy's just chilling out after the show half cut and the snog was MUCH more intense and just impulsive (you can tell thats staged as Geri actually starts to move in a bit early (plus there you can hear the live audience on the lower Mezzanine Floor & when it actually went down almost everyone had Fecked off !!!)

BUT

Thats a re construction (I heard that it had aired / made the show though I never did actually see it (we were always backstage in the dressing room when the Show went out or watching from the wings)

There ya go anyway

Cheers

Nez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover    Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover  Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Armwrestling on MTV - Stallone, Murray, Hollyfield, Griffith, Van Damme, Glover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: