U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR

Go down 
5 posters

CHRIS RIMMER
CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Vote_lcap75%CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
ALEX THE AGGRESSOR
CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Vote_lcap25%CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Empty
PostSubject: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptySat 5 Mar - 17:50

CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH

CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptySat 5 Mar - 18:26

I would have to go with Alex for the win, not just cos he is from the same team... i think he has the stronger arm although Chris who i think is a great puller and current British Champion has a very effective top roll but if he doesn't take the hand, Alex will win. Good luck to both guys and i think if Alex wins or loses he has got some balls challenging someone as experiened and as technical as Rimmer after all he is trained by Keith Taylor who has a bag full of tricks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptySat 5 Mar - 23:11

Chris will take this 1 comfortably.
His speed will be too much for Alex to handle and his power has went up significantly since the
beginning of 2010.
Best of luck to both lads. afro
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptySat 5 Mar - 23:50

If Chris takes it, it won't be comfortably... he will not be able to stop in the centre with Alex without sweating a little he will have to hit but Alex will hit aswell affraid
Back to top Go down
sampson
pro
pro
sampson

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptySun 6 Mar - 11:08

chris will take this one easy.. too much technique too much experience too much speed
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptyTue 8 Mar - 9:17

great match, especially if it stops. I think Alex may have the power, but Chris has lots of speed, experience and is current champ.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR EmptyTue 8 Mar - 10:54

I think we are forgetting Chris is Pro British champion left hand as Alex was in the medals at the British novice current i expect Chris to win comfortable due to the fact he wil be calmer and is a more controlled puller,All credit to Alex for wanting the pull and given more time iam sure his hungar will cause issues for most pullers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR   CUMBRIA LEFT ARM SUPERMATCH, CHRIS RIMMER V ALEX THE AGGRESSOR Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1