U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paul mighty maiden new year cup.

Go down 
+7
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
Rimner!
KING EDWARD
MIGHTY PAUL
Anthony
david horne
NickHall
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

paul mighty maiden new year cup. Empty
PostSubject: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 11:56

well done paul getting 3 first place trophies. Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 12:07

Well done mighty, your performance was inspiring.
It'll be great to see what the rest of the year has in store for you.
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 12:52

Well done Paul!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 13:05

well done Paul
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 13:33

Thanks gents I haven't aimed to train for this event but to use it for a warmup for switzerland so I trained threw the week,what was so nice is I eat into the weight my nutrition has been perfect for the first time in my life and it's starting pay of well apart from yesterday n today hehe,I don't think I could quite take the top guys out yet Neil Marvin Craig Alan and Sowal but by end of year who knows??? The important thing for me at the moment is iam has hungry as I was as a novice and that makes me far more dangerous than I ever was before

Overall a fantastic day great turnout and it was a pleasure to see you all again

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:18

If you continue to improve at the rate you've been doing m8 i believe that time will come
sooner than you think.
In comparison to 2010 i saw a completely different athlete yesterday. afro
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:35

Paul for me was EXCELLENT yesterday.

One of a Handful of standout performances in my opinion.

The Wiseman (I haven't seen the man training at "The FreakShop" for around a year now BUT evidence of the years that he spent there were carved in every flowing movement he performed in his usual effortless style on the way to Victory yesterday) needs a f*ckin haircut but the Boy can Pull.

Kevin Berberich - LOVE the lad - Class - Brave - Versatile and Fearless, EXACTLY how an Armwrestler should conduct themselves, simply MAGNIFICENT yesterday.

Steven Kirlew- Like an Aggressive Choirboy (can't imagine why he could have excess energy to Burn) - remains one of my favourite Armwrestlers in the Country - pulls with FUEL

Phil Sampson
- Truly outstanding YET ANOTHER DIAMOND UNEARTHED BY MR. KEITH TAYLOR & trained under his wing at "The Preston Panthers" (did anyone notice that another little Panther had the BALLS to throw down yesterday too !?....don't know who I mean !!?............TRUST ME if he keeps doing what he is doing WE WILL ALL KNOW HIS NAME IN A FEW YEARS

Matches between Paul and myself WILL HAPPEN many times in the future I hope, it will be fun to Armwrestle in the Mirror again. I have missed it and I know that he is Hungry for that opportunity too.

I will try to be ready to provide him with something to think about when each and every one of those days comes along.

The shape that I was in yesterday (STILL ROUND.........BUT a Greener shade than usual !!!) it may have been fortunate for me that he didn't decide to do 110kg. I definately wouldn't have fancied having to handle both him & Big Gaz together yesterday. Wink

Well Done Paul Maiden, as focussed as you are on the Sport and training as dilligently as you have been you thoroughly deserved success yesterday I am certain that you will see more wins as we go forward

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:43

[quote] (did anyone notice that another little Panther had the BALLS to throw down yesterday too !?....don't know who I mean !!?............TRUST ME if he keeps doing what he is doing WE WILL ALL KNOW HIS NAME IN A FEW YEARS

Do u mean Alex Tennant Neil?
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:08

ABSOLUTELY

The Lad didn't have an easy ride AT ALL yesterday BUT he was in the Mix REGARDLESS.

He and many others probably don't appreciate the benefits that experience like that will afford Young Mr. Tennant as he develops as a Puller BUT THEY WILL when he is a Fully Grown Panther.......OH YES.....then we will ALL see.

Tournament experience is THE FUNDAMENTAL BUILDING BLOCK TO SUCCESS IN ARMWRESTLING LONG TERM however good you are in the Gym nothing gives you experience of Real Match Pulling........except REAL MATCH PULLING.

Sanders, Barker, Rogers, Maiden, Greaves etc. etc. ALL PULLED ANYWHERE & EVERYWHERE FOR YEARS before they became the dominant athletes that you all know them as today.

THE most worrying and annoying trend in British Armwrestling, in terms of our overall capability progression (as a Nation) is the fact that FAR TOO MANY Armwrestlers both experienced and inexperienced alike, have a Fear of the stigma that they percieve is attached to loosing which outweighs their desire to improve their game ! THAT IS THE REASON WHY THEY HAVE OFTEN FORGOTTEN WHAT ITS ACTUALLY LIKE TO WIN !!!

TRUTH IS EVERYBODY LOSES at some point in Armwrestling, ya don't need an excuse for why...........IT HAPPENS......END OF.

I personally have infinately more respect for the Armwrestler that may not always win BUT who doesn't fear the loss and gets into the Mix, VERY OFTEN those guys end up BLOODY GOOD ARMWRESTLERS !!!

Truth about Armwrestling is this if you enter and try your best, even if you get your Ass handed to you, you can NEVER actually lose in the long run, in terms of your Armwrestling experience and progression, you may have lost that day BUT TRUST ME you have WON overall as an Armwrestler. You have gained experience and everything that goes with it.

Hope this helps some pullers OLD & NEW to re evaluate themselves a little.

Alex Tennant is a Young Preston Panther. He is also a LITTLE LION and my Hat is off to the Lad.

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:08

Well done Paul . Your performances yesterday are a real inspiration to me Very Happy , it was a pleasure to witness. A big well done to everybody else who took part and in particular Neil for making the effort when you were feeling lousy. It was a great day well done.
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
Georgia
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:56

Well done Paulie, so very proud of you AMAZING. Ps you looked extremly hot. Wink
Back to top Go down
sampson
pro
pro
sampson

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:22

great comments on alex there neil , great recognition of the quitest lad in the room.
Back to top Go down
*Moo*
Valued member
Valued member
*Moo*

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:45

What can I say?!

You never cease to amaze me kidder - you did absolutely fantastic! cheers
I am so very proud of you ... it wouldn't have mattered to me what position you came ... but I know it matters to you.
I only wish I had seen it for myself - and I know when you feel the time is right you'll be happy to have your family by your side again when you wrestle.
Keep up the good work Mighty brother and you'll soon be back where you belong ... AT THE TOP!!!

You are my inspiration and I love you! I love you

Well Done to everyone else who competed and achieved their goals too !
Back to top Go down
alextennant

alextennant

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 21:43

thanks for the comments neil really apreciate them mate, really motivated me to getting back into training hard, cheers neil

alex
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 22:10

Your very welcome Mr. Tennant, I meant every word mate, well done again lad, keep up the effort

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 23:25

Georgia Allison wrote:
Well done Paulie, so very proud of you AMAZING. Ps you looked extremly hot. Wink

Thankyou Babe i know its been a test for you me being hungry miserable and moody with the diet,training and constantly toprolling you in the car hehe but i do appreciate you being there supporting me and keeping me in check,lifting me up when iam down and for cleaning me after ive done a protein trump lmao xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. EmptySun 20 Feb - 23:29

*Moo* wrote:

What can I say?!

You never cease to amaze me kidder - you did absolutely fantastic! cheers
I am so very proud of you ... it wouldn't have mattered to me what position you came ... but I know it matters to you.
I only wish I had seen it for myself - and I know when you feel the time is right you'll be happy to have your family by your side again when you wrestle.
Keep up the good work Mighty brother and you'll soon be back where you belong ... AT THE TOP!!!

You are my inspiration and I love you! I love you

Well Done to everyone else who competed and achieved their goals too !

Manda stop getting soppy or nobody will fear pulling me ever again lol thankyou kid xxx
remember the wolf climbing the hill is more hungry on top of the hill wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paul mighty maiden new year cup.   paul mighty maiden new year cup. Empty

Back to top Go down

paul mighty maiden new year cup.
Page 1 of 1