U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany Empty
PostSubject: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptyThu 20 Jan - 19:52

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptyThu 20 Jan - 20:03

now that is some fight card its goin to explode in germany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptyFri 21 Jan - 11:07

It's exciting to be part of this line up in Germany and looking forward to my first match outside the U.K. afro
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptyFri 21 Jan - 21:04

same here mark first supermatch out of the uk its going to be new to me as well but same rule aplys lets kick some serious arse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:35

LOL That's the attitude m8, unlike most i'm not under pressure or feel i've got to win so that
puts me in the driving seat right away.
I intend to go there and let all hell break loose and have a hell of a lot of fun doing it. Laughing
Shame it's come at the same time as the Swiss comp for most, i wasn't going to attend that
comp anyway this time round so Arm Wars will have my 100% attention.
Besides, had i been in the position to choose between both comps i wouldn't have hesitated
about Germany.
The 'War God' is going to Europe. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptySat 22 Jan - 10:29

BRING IT BOYS, team GB on the war path, this is going to be awesome. Now is the time to chat up any potential sponsors, Nez gave me the veiwing figures for Arm Wars across Europe, present this to any supplement companies and see what they say,
You'll be on stage in front of the biggest fitness and bodybuilding expo in Europe, filmed for a show with an average 3 million veiwers per week across 62 different countries with the highest number being 9 million and the lowest 1.5, tell them you can wear their logo anywhere on your event shirt that there is room to put a sticker, or better still an iron on transfer, also you can wear their name on an armwarmer, which you can wear on your non wrestling arm during the match. When you do the interveiws which will be shown on the programme, you can wear their shirt or have a shirt printed up with any sponsors who will support you. also there is the potential to have a pair of track pants printed, like mma fighters shorts are which you can wear around the expo and during your match.

I'm going to bbe speaking to QNT supplements as they alreadyt support the fight team at my gym, as well as local businesses in Cambridge and i think we should all approach a national paper as a team and ask them for help, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptySat 22 Jan - 13:19

some good matches there aint there dan cant wait to c how my brother does with anders karllson and mark clay vs josh wood
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany EmptySun 23 Jan - 13:16

Too right Fester, i'm looking forward to seeing you and your bro pulling, and Mark and Josh should be a war, Josh is fierce and will suit Mark perfectly, both are strong inside so we should see an absolute war.
Paul and Anders will be superb, Nez has got this one spot on, two very technical pullers and both very strong.
I don't know much about your opponent though Chris so you'll have to ask Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany   ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany Empty

Back to top Go down

ARM WARS “FEROCITY” Right Hand Day 1 matches germany
Page 1 of 1