U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006

Go down 
+4
Martin
Freak
Donald Fraser
NickHall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  Empty
PostSubject: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptySun 26 Dec - 15:18

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Donald Fraser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptySun 26 Dec - 16:57

affraid
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptySun 26 Dec - 17:48

taras's arm is monstrous.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptySun 26 Dec - 19:44

Larratt is still the MAN in my opinion............

AWESOME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptySun 26 Dec - 21:03

Great match, Taras speed is just ridiculous. affraid affraid
Devon my still be the man but he's got to be able to stop that hit to show it.
Back to top Go down
daz
Valued member
Valued member
daz

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyMon 27 Dec - 15:53

great match up back in 2006. devon a different man now affraid
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyMon 27 Dec - 18:22

As Daz pointed out that was A LONG TIME AGO in the time line of "NO LIMITS" Devon Larratt.

I was actually responsible for making that match in 2006 thinking that it would be a Battle...and it started well however I wouldn't make a match between Ivakin & Devon today as if the match was run in 2010, it would be a very dull 6 - 0 CRUSHING in favour of Devon.

He was 102kg in Dubai and HALF as Strong literally as he is today.

Make no mistake about it Guys Devon is THE Strongest Armwrestler on the Planet right now over Six Round EITHER ARM !!!

TRUST ME

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyThu 30 Dec - 15:17

Taras for me has to be one of my favorite armwrestlers to watch his hit is crazy and it shows he has great stamina and grit to come from 2 nil down I know you know a lot Neil but I still think devon wuoldnt beable to breaze through that hit I think taras would still take a pin
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyThu 30 Dec - 17:04

This was a defining moment in Devons career i think this is when he decided to nthink more about his training,and smart training you can see clear errorsin that video you will not see now,Devon would win quite easy now IMO
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyThu 30 Dec - 17:24

The Aggressor wrote:
Taras for me has to be one of my favorite armwrestlers to watch his hit is crazy and it shows he has great stamina and grit to come from 2 nil down I know you know a lot Neil but I still think devon wuoldnt beable to breaze through that hit I think taras would still take a pin

You would be surprised mate TRUST ME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Devon is in a VERY different place these days his level has increased DRAMATICALLY mate.

John can make a show for the Cameras with Ivakin (& has done so on a number of occasions......see the start of "Pulling John" for one such example where John fed Ivakin Rope than reeled him in !)

John has experienced that same feeling recently with Mr. Larratt as have soooo many of the Worlds Greatest Super Heavyweights.

QUOTE : "I've been Armwrestling for 30 plus years and have Armwrestled ALL the men considered to be the Greatest of all time, Brzenk, Bath, Goodridge, Dean..........I HAVE NEVER ARMRESTLED ANYONE LIKE THAT MAN BEFORE IN MY LIFE !!! I felt like a small child Armwrestling a Man.........he toyed with me like a child !" Richard Lupkes - ARM WARS "SIN CITY" Rnd 1 Dec 12th 2010

There are "NO LIMITS"
Back to top Go down
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  EmptyFri 31 Dec - 10:27

I have seen Devon Larratt let Michael Todd hit and get comfortable about 2" from the pad, then top roll him and pin him very easily.........UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006    Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006  Empty

Back to top Go down

Taras Ivakin vs Devon Larratt - Vendetta 2006
Page 1 of 1