U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matches to watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy savel
pro
pro

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyThu 4 Dec - 17:40

Here are a few matches i think will be the highlight of the day please let me know what you think.....

Alan Greaves VS Lee Holland

alan fresh from a torn bicep is back and ready to rumble,the daddy of armwrestling is a 20+year vetran and is still on his day the toughest oppent for myself,his hands are massive and with the strength of them is enough to win matches alone,match that with great backpressure and a super strong wrist the chesterfield bad boy is very hard to put inside to were he isnt so comfortable,,he as roamed the country beating contender after contender to the throne and is rarely unseated,Lee has done it all and beaten them all the bulldog is a animal and a formidable oppent for anyone his short arm is very difficult to combat along with super backpressure he is rarely to be stopped getting to the back of the pad,he has a hand that can match alans which only a handful can and speed only topped by craig sanders iam sure he will attempt to hook alan and alan to go out which will make for a game of chess and a nightmare for the refs,i would expect the matches to be fast and short and wouldnt expect any wars fo,r me the match will be won on the set-up and the first man to gain there postion will win..(expect fireworks)

David Horn vs Lee Holland

David is a engima of armwrestling a untapped talent that could of been one the most sucessful pullers this country had produced,but due to injury and grip comittments hes been unable to compete,british champion in 2001 and a top 10 finish in the worlds makes david a massive task for anybody to beat,he made a brief comeback a few years ago in stoke were he again slayed some of the top pro pullers,with his controlled aggression,desire to win along with a steal hand and his pre match blast of the sniffing salts iam sure he will be ready,Id give lee the edge for the reasons stated above but i expect this to raise te roof both men will at one point end up inside then its time for the front row seats and popcorn Laughing (match of the day}

Big Col vs Nick Hall

col the leading force and bench mark of the preston panthers is a beast with wins over myself,alan greaves,devon larrat amongst more elite pullers has surely got to much for the former 2002 british champion the shake for me has bitten of more than he can chew and should call of the match ( col landslide victory}
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyThu 4 Dec - 18:46

yeah defntly should be looking out for tom holland to he has grown so much and all he does is armwrestle ha ha he should be on fire this weekend Smile good luck tom and everyone else
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
the machine
pro
pro
the machine

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyThu 4 Dec - 19:07

haha thanks jo Laughing cant wait for my dads matches. should be realy good.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyThu 4 Dec - 20:22

very good write paul. there a few matches i cant wait to see there been lots of people on the phone to me saying who will beat who & how there going to win there matches we will have to wait & see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyThu 4 Dec - 21:21

these 3 right arm matches will be interesting to watch.

1.. CHRIS MURPHY V CHRIS HAM
2..TOM HOLLAND V CHRIS WATERS
3..STAN DICKENSON V TOM WADDINGTON
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch EmptyFri 5 Dec - 9:01

Paul,
Thanks for your kind comments!

The smelling salts will be there on Saturday, and hopefully the aggression too.

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Sponsored content

Matches to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matches to watch   Matches to watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Matches to watch
Page 1 of 1