U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julian Cini

Go down 
+4
MIGHTY PAUL
NickHall
julien Cini
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyWed 15 Dec - 21:12

Hey Julian. Been Missing you at the club recently, hows the blood circulation in the hands now?
Will you be at training on friday? Hopefully see you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: thank you Jason   Julian Cini EmptyThu 16 Dec - 21:08

Hi Jason,

I have been busy as normal with work thank you; My hands are not good but for the first time in 3 years i am actually positive. I have a real problem with circulation in my hands Shocked I know it sounds daft but over 3 years if any one has actually watched me pull they would see me wear thick warm gloves.
I remember as far back as when i pulled David Diouf and could not feel my hands, they are freezing. I actually washed them in hot water and under the hot dryer and my hands were still cold. I was panicking as i could not feel my hand.
I then literally have been pulling from cold which is absolutely dangerous and stupid. I beleived i could warm up after the first 2 pulls and then start to pull properly but it does not work. i can not warm up properly at the table because i can not get warm i would just burn myself out and still be cold Crying or Very sad
As i was not pulling anymore i thought it did not matter and perhaps a reason i was not hungry to pull any more. I believed it was a mental problem and thought it was just me and said nothing. believe me i know it is nothing compared to what some other people have to go through but mentally this was hurting me.
the other week in rossendale i pulled and knew i could not feel my hand ; i do not want to let any one down as it was important to have a show.
My hand was so cold i just hit and did not even know which way i pulled i just knew i had to go. The first pull i felt a tear in my bicep and thought that was enough. I still could not feel my hand and now the bicep was a problem so i did not try to hit, just try and hold. Thats why i could not get up for it. ( Paul thank you always for the personal encouragement)
Unbelievably after 3 years and this match i realised it is not in my mind. At work people can not believe my hands are so could. Would you wrestle from cold or train with weights from cold; imagine trying to train with weights and never getting a pump between sets and when you finished you are cold .
I can not say why Jason but for the first time i just had lots of blood test and x rays to see what can be done. I never tried before for many reasons but although southern softie by name my nature is to get up and go to work as you get on with life.
Some times not often i do feel warm though i can never say why or say when. I am positive because if they can find something and my hands can be warm as normal then i can not wait to pull properly and train again; every comp i will be there. You have seen me at work Jason when even if it is hot inside my hands are cold.
I am looking forward to this Friday comp Jason, with your left hand looking fab and your match with Martin on the right. should be one to remember.
You are really doing well and the team from swindon crusaders look to be challenging for many titles again next year. Well done. the rossendale comp looked fab again and everyone looked great.
It is nearly Christmas and I would like to wish you all a fabulous christmas to your families; God Bles s
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 7:10

TAKE CARE CHAMP MERRY XMAS santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 11:12

Hi Julian, i too have suffered from poor circulation in my hand since childhood.
Here are some tips you may find useful:

1  Keep Your Neck and Wrists Covered if you Have Cold Hands.Primary blood vessels come close to the surface of the skin in the neck and wrists. If you keep these areas protected from the air, less heat will escape and will help prevent cold hands.2  With Cold Hands, Try to Avoid:tight clothing, smoking, drafts, the wrong calcium supplements and margarine. Tight clothing restricts the blood flow into the extremities. Smoking, of course is known to clog arteries. Drafts affect people sensitive to cold much worse than others. Dolomite or ?elemental calcium? can clog blood vessels. ?Organic? calcium like bone meal or oyster shell does not do this. Margarine, contrary to popular belief, cannot be absorbed or digested easily into the body. As a result it tends to leave a residue in the arteries which can cause arteriosclerosis, resulting in poor circulation. Never eat ?hydrogenate vegetable oil"
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 11:56

Explains alot jules thankyou merry Xmas god bless santa
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 13:25

My uncle had a similar thing and was vitamin b12 deficient...

Good luck Julian.. merry Xmas mate..
Back to top Go down
Anil Najran - BB team
pro
pro
Anil Najran - BB team

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 14:11

Hows it goin Julien, i think you may have some nerve damage that connects to your hand, i had a problem on my arm which connects up to the hand. the ulna nerve its called, all nerves originate from the spine. I've been learning about this in my degree i am taking up in sports therapy. You should try and see a physio or sports therapist if you can.
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 15:35

how did you get on with David Diouf i pulled nim last year strong mother fucker
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 17:03

I also think it's the nerves in his hands, as many years ago Jules worked with Hammering / Vibrating tools, which must have taken it's toll, you just can't be 100% sure of this. I spoke to Jules and he is just waiting for his results to come back, which should at least give him a reason for the extremely cold hands - mind you they do say COLD HANDS, WARM HEART which if you really know Jules, you would agree.................... Very Happy

As for his match with David Diouf, Jules had a battle with him at Arm Wars Trafford Centre, but unfortunately lost this match.

Looking forward to tonight's comp in Swindon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON THE FORUM

santa santa santa santa santa

Martin.
Back to top Go down

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptyFri 17 Dec - 18:56

If he's worked with vibrating power tools in the past i do hope it's not vibration
white finger, unfortunately there's no cure.
Back to top Go down
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini EmptySun 19 Dec - 21:12

Thank you all for your kind messages and your suggestions.

Britain has some great champions, past, present and definitely for the future. I am not the best at keeping on top of replying and reading the comments but the forum is looking fantastic.

Wishing you all a fab christmas and new year.

God bless
Jules Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julian Cini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Cini   Julian Cini Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian Cini
Page 1 of 1