U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............

Go down 
+2
Tony the Tank
NickHall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ Empty
PostSubject: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 6:46

Pioneer Health & Fitness Studio santa
Riverside Business Park santa
Rockliffe Road santa
Bacup
Lancashire
OL13 9QY

Telephone:
01706 878155

www.pioneerhealthstudio.co.uk

.................................................................................................................................................................

TIME 1PM START

Arrow ring me on 01706879878 or 07716544323 Arrow for more details

£10 PER ARM TO ENTER

RAMPAGE T-SHIRT FOR SALE £10.00 EACH... LET ME KNOW WHAT SIZE YOU WANT

rampage 1 & 2 dvds on sale £6 per copy

confirmed matches

best of 5 first to 3 pins is the winner bounce bounce bounce bounce

right arm

adrian maguire v darren taylor
paul maiden v gary ricketts .....if gary can make it
james green v paul mitchell thats if paul is up for that
peter henderson v stan dickenson
martin v jason kelham
chris rimmer v rob meekin
ted wilson v paul waters if these guys are up for this match
chris waters v dave shaw......
chris mad murphy v steve harris

left arm

paul maiden v gary ricketts .....if gary can make it
jason kelham v chris murphy
chris rimmer v stan dickenson

bounce bounce 3 MORE MATCHES NEEDED bounce bounce

Basketball TROPHIES TO THE WINNERS Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Tony the Tank
Tony the Tank

list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 9:58

Hi Nick, I know im only Novice but Im up for any match which you think would be fair, maybe Nathan Woodward if he's up for it, weve had 2 good pulls at the novices
1 pin a piece, this may be interesting, what do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 12:23

I hope Gary can make it txting now has I write this iam itching for the battle, if not il be looking for a man who may want take advantage of a former fat champ and hasbin ??????
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 17:32

Have you got a left for Rob I think he's up for it
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 18:09

pauls told me to confirm his match with ted wilson its on

ask dave if he wants a left as well nick
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 18:11

Do you men for me Stan?

Iam looking forward to the Peter Stan match now most of all Peters explosive power will take some stopping Stan hand is like 3b2 could go either way goodluck lads
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 18:30

Cheers Paul, i've trained hard for this and happy to be able to compete against someone as strong as Stan, hope the match is a good one and entertaining for everyone so let the good times roll cheers santa
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ EmptyFri 3 Dec - 19:20

i will sort the matches out tomorrow..........

i will do 15 super matches and a main draw under 85 and over 85 kilo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............   list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............ Empty

Back to top Go down

list of matches ... some need to be confirmed ........ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3............
Page 1 of 1