U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3

Go down 
+10
obk
Leon
stan
James Green
MIGHTY PAUL
Martin
Dean
Tony the Tank
Freak
NickHall
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 Empty
PostSubject: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 19:58

just wondering who thinks they can get to my comp rampage 3... Question Question Question

the weather a pain in the backside....... Mad

i may have to change many supermatches around scratch

so bear with me on the day............... study

the comp still going ahead just carried the trophies into my house king

there to many of you to ring up...

i know these lads will be there

stuart hall
paul maiden
peter henderson
murray stephen
tony the tank
chris murphy
darren taylor
adrian margurie
james green
paul mitchell
dave shaw

Last edited by NickHall on Thu 2 Dec - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 20:03

if mark makes it down, i'll deffinately be there
Back to top Go down
Tony the Tank
Tony the Tank

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 20:31

Even if i have to hire a tractor from HSS Hire I will be there Nick, Can't Wait!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 20:35

Unfortunatly the guys from here Me, Leon and Wayne have had to take the decision due to train journeys being problematic and roads like ice skating rinks, to not risk the journey.

Were all gutted, but theres not a lot we can do... real sorry Nick.

Sorry to Paul too.....

Last edited by Dean on Thu 2 Dec - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 20:48

Hi Nick,

Me, Jason and Steve H will be leaving Swindon at 7:30 on Saturday am.

We should be with you around 12, and may travel in Jason's 4x4 to make sure we get there.

We will stay in touch when on way and let you know our progress.

See you Sat, can't wait, really looking forward to the Rampage.

Martin.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 21:20

Dean wrote:
Unfortunatly the guys from here Me, Leon and Wayne have had to take the decision due to train journeys being problematic and roads like ice skating rinks, to not risk the journey.

Were all gutted, but theres not a lot we can do... real sorry Nick.

Sorry to Paul too.....

ok dean thanks for letting know..
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 21:21

Martin wrote:
Hi Nick,

Me, Jason and Steve H will be leaving Swindon at 7:30 on Saturday am.

We should be with you around 12, and may travel in Jason's 4x4 to make sure we get there.

We will stay in touch when on way and let you know our progress.

See you Sat, can't wait, really looking forward to the Rampage.

Martin.

ok lads ..
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 22:31

I here there's going to be slot of acid rain which will melt the snow and ice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 22:34

I will be there Nick, still no snow here.
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec - 23:31

Hi Nick
Rob and myself will be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 0:17

Unfortunately lads i can confirm that we won't be able to make the Rampage this time round.
Like a lot of the guys we're gutted but we'll live to fight another day lol, i was really looking
forward to adding one of those trophies to my collection as well.
Maybe Owen can have one of my matches since he thinks it's safe to drive. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 0:25

Its a shame for all the guys who can't travel there's been a nice buzz around this comp for a while,but there will be other days and for the guys fighting goodluck drive safe see you all there....

Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 0:31

The weather has let us all down. However, the trophies can be put on a back burner.......... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 1:41

i'm gutted to miss this - trained mega hard and smart for both matches and i know dean did too. But i'm sure the comp will be a success despite the weather, look forward to seeing the results and buying the dvd! Hopefully Peter and Chris will get decent replacement matches, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 6:26

i will sort the matches out on the day....... scratch

maybe these supermatches

right arm

chris waters v dave shaw
paul mitchell v james green
ted wilson v paul waters

i am just guessing at these matches
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 13:41

Milton must have a different weather system to the rest of Glasgow if you don't think that it's safe to drive, as long as you are not bombing it and you drive carefully. I've made the trip to Edinburgh for work a few times this week and the motorways aren't bad.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 14:23

Will you make the trip Owen for the open class?
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 14:55

I would love to Paul but ihave my kids this weekend which rules me out, will be at the new year cup though which I am really looking forward to!
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 17:06

sorry boys but i won't be able to make it been snowing all day here roads are lethal.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 19:46

I won't be attending Nick, sorry! I'm hopefully travelling back from Germany on saturday, but currently feeling like crap. Best of luck to all pullers!
Back to top Go down
Dave Shaw
Gold member
Gold member
Dave Shaw

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 20:27

Hi Nick

Just been talking to my mate Paul Wigan Warrior Mitchell and he told me he's all ready for tomorrows match with James Green. What a Face May the best man win Exclamation Exclamation

Also told the lazy git to get on forum and type is own replies. But hes behind the times a bit. Neondithol Man ha ha

I'm up for our Match Chris bounce bounce also Left if we can.

Lets get this party started pirat bounce

Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptyFri 3 Dec - 20:40

let the best man win dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptySat 4 Dec - 1:06

Several post have been removed at the request of a friend whom i have a great deal of respect for.
My views remain unchanged...............................
Back to top Go down
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptySat 4 Dec - 7:45

The Crusadars are just leaving Swindon, wish us luck !!!

Martin.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 EmptySat 4 Dec - 10:20

Well Owen just to let you know MILTON is no different to the rest of SCOTLAND
unless the news readers and the weather forecasters got it wrong, which they usually do, but looking out our window in MILTON i can see SNOW
which is turning to ICE, im glad Mark has decided it's safer to stay at home santa less worry for me and the partners of the other's who were going to the Rampage, even though Mark is an excellent driver Very Happy there's plenty of idiots on the road who dont care about speed whatever the weather conditions, Congratulations on getting through to Edinburgh for work Rolling Eyes
Mark is gutted he's not going to make this comp Sad especially the money that Nick has put out, Nick hope you have a great day today and all the best to everone who makes it rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3   who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

who thinks they can get to.............. RAMPAGE 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next