U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters

Go down 
+3
Dean
paul waters!
MIGHTY PAUL
7 posters

Dean 3-0
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap35%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Dean 3-1
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap22%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Dean 3-2
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap22%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Paul 3-0
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap9%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Paul 3-1
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap9%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Paul 3-2
Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap3%Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Empty
PostSubject: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 14:54

vote your scores

Last edited by MIGHTY PAUL on Tue 23 Nov - 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 17:40

Interesting voting Dean leading by 5-1
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:49

well least i got 1 vote haha , i wonder who belives in me
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:55

That was me affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

lol... only joking..

Votes mean nothing weve all heard it all before... i belive in your ability mate thats why i trained hard...
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:14

haha i bet it was you.. Well cheers mate im training so hard for this match
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:44

dean whats your weight mate
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:48

Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:55

oo big difference between us then haha
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 23 Nov - 20:43

What's your weight Paul you looked 6.7 at the novice rendeer
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 24 Nov - 16:44

im 85.6 mate
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 24 Nov - 16:47

Jesus........... u fat git
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 24 Nov - 17:32

You looked tall and big at British novice should be a good war
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyThu 25 Nov - 14:09

paul waters! wrote:
im 85.6 mate

paul has the right idea imo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyThu 25 Nov - 23:36

well i thought to my self ages ago theres no point pickin a weight catogory till iv stopped growin so i dont diet or anythink just train so sorry dean i cnt loose the weight haha
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 12:01

18-4 votes in favour of the chopstick arm asassin,the people think that the Leicester man will defeat the upcoming armwrestling magician from preston but does he have a trick up his sleeve? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 13:02

I personally believe that whilst Dean has unquestionably got more Top End in the Hook, Paul Waters is too long, rangey, tall and well rounded and that consequently he will DOMINATE in this match 3-0 all via top roll.

If Paul wrestles smart and to his full potential and perhaps most importantly doesn't believe the hype, then he has the opportunity to create some of his own.

I want to make it clear that this prediction is not in any way meant to discredit Dean Scarsbrook as the lad is TREMENDOUSLY STRONG inside and if the matches go into the Hook, then I have no doubt what so ever that he will win from there with relative ease however I feel that a confident, focussed attack minded Paul Waters, can be simply too harsh out of the blocks and that will translate to a result in his favour.

Dean is remarkable pound for pound BUT Paul has the tools to make the match happen where HE WANTS IT TOO and from a good straight wristed WAF regulation set up, I believe that Paul will probably be able to rotate out of Dean's power quite comfortably.

There is absolutely no shame in loosing this match for either man and THAT is the most important thing for both lads to focus on.

Good Luck guys and most importantly stay injury free.

My Vote is Waters 3-0 via ANOTHER GQ SMOOTH VICTORY !!!

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 15:05

Nice write up Neil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 17:47

KING EDWARD wrote:
I personally believe that whilst Dean has unquestionably got more Top End in the Hook, Paul Waters is too long, rangey, tall and well rounded and that consequently he will DOMINATE in this match 3-0 all via top roll.

If Paul wrestles smart and to his full potential and perhaps most importantly doesn't believe the hype, then he has the opportunity to create some of his own.

I want to make it clear that this prediction is not in any way meant to discredit Dean Scarsbrook as the lad is TREMENDOUSLY STRONG inside and if the matches go into the Hook, then I have no doubt what so ever that he will win from there with relative ease however I feel that a confident, focussed attack minded Paul Waters, can be simply too harsh out of the blocks and that will translate to a result in his favour.

Dean is remarkable pound for pound BUT Paul has the tools to make the match happen where HE WANTS IT TOO and from a good straight wristed WAF regulation set up, I believe that Paul will probably be able to rotate out of Dean's power quite comfortably.

There is absolutely no shame in loosing this match for either man and THAT is the most important thing for both lads to focus on.

Good Luck guys and most importantly stay injury free.

My Vote is Waters 3-0 via ANOTHER GQ SMOOTH VICTORY !!!

Cheers

Neil Wink

thank neil for putting this on good read...hope people understand a bit more now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 17:52

Very True....
Back to top Go down
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 18:41

thanks very much appriciated neil, as always il give this match 1000% and hopefully my training wil pay of.
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 26 Nov - 18:45

Every time i watch Paul armwrestle hes always very technical and confident, good luck to both guys
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 1 Dec - 13:49

Poll locked 18-5 to the chopstick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters   Dean Scarsbrook vs Paul Waters Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1