U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 Empty
PostSubject: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 18:14

WHO'S YOUR PICK FOR THIS MATCH UP ITS ON THE LEFT ARM...

MURF DONE NO TRAINING AT ALL SO HE WILL BE COMING INTO TO THIS MATCH TABLE RUSTY..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 19:00

This will be a good test for Jason on the back of an excellent British result.

Team Crusadars will be there supporting

Co'mon the CAVEMAN

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 20:08

Hmm an interesting match up.
My choice would have to be with the multiple british professional champion, once a
pro always a pro.
Although Jason is an absolutely powerful lad Murph brings years more
experience to the table.
Rusty or not, i would expect him to be good for 1 match and i doubt he's
been foolish enough to have had no preparation at all, after all accidents
and injuries can still occur even to the best, eh Paul! Wink
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 21:56

God of War wrote:
Hmm an interesting match up.
My choice would have to be with the multiple british professional champion, once a
pro always a pro.
Although Jason is an absolutely powerful lad Murph brings years more
experience to the table.
Rusty or not, i would expect him to be good for 1 match and i doubt he's
been foolish enough to have had no preparation at all, after all accidents
and injuries can still occur even to the best, eh Paul! Wink

Yes Mark they can its just up to the individual to rise like a pheonix from the flames and start to reclaim what it rightly theres OH YEH bounce

A tough contest Jason is there now but that Murf is a strong dude Jason to win but i could be wrong scratch
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 22:14

ITS GOOD TO SEE MURF BACK..SEE YOU AT THE RAMPAGE CHAMP

THEN IN THE NEW YEAR GET SOME TABLE TIME DONE ON THAT LEFT ARM BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL PUSH ME HARD...

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 8:55

I am looking forward to meeting Chris Murphy its clear that there is a great deal of respect for him from lots of people including me. It will be a good test for me and to gain experience of wrestling another hand. I do hope I can give him a decent wrestle but experience is so important and Chris has it. Should be a great day and thanks Nick for thinking of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 12:37

Caveman have respect but also remember your coming of to great performances yourself and believe he has to beat you not other around because that's how Murf will think,I no you have seen comments from me in the past playing down my chances but hey I never believed it lol checky monkey aint I rock n roll Jason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 20:38

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN wrote:
I am looking forward to meeting Chris Murphy its clear that there is a great deal of respect for him from lots of people including me. It will be a good test for me and to gain experience of wrestling another hand. I do hope I can give him a decent wrestle but experience is so important and Chris has it. Should be a great day and thanks Nick for thinking of me Very Happy

thanks mate, i always respect whoevers opposite me at the table and your doing great at the moment so i definately will be trying my best as i,m sure you will be. looking forward to it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   CHRIS MAD MURPHY V JASON CAPTAIN CAVEMAN,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1