U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME

Go down 
+2
Pete
NickHall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME Empty
PostSubject: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySat 20 Nov - 16:28

great tables all ready for getting back training next year...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySat 20 Nov - 22:31

Thanks Nick for sorting this out, I've always wanted a Mazurenko table. I'd just like to say for anyone else thinking of getting a Mazurenko table make sure you get the company to install a foam or impact material to prevent damage to it while being transported to the UK. I had paid roughly £470.00 for this awsome bit of kit only to find that it had been poorly packaged and because of this the table coating had been damaged apart from this the table is great. I just thought the company having taken alot of care making the table would of packaged it with a bit of TLC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySat 20 Nov - 22:37

Is this the same for all of them?????
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySat 20 Nov - 22:42

Nicks is a bit scuffed but not as bad as mine and i'm not to sure about Pauls. Yours is still in the package pal
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySat 20 Nov - 22:46

Take photos, the couriers will be insured for this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 2:44

Thanks for the warning m8.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 4:22

My tables paintwork Is fine altho my plywood under the table is slightly cracked grrr,overall excellent table and for £460-470 it's cheaper than £650 each we thought we would have to save up for Mark and Dans tables all we need now is £840 instead of the quoted £1300 and the lads have got there tables,how much have we raised?
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 13:03

There's £50 from Jason Brooks of MKAF (Big thanks Jason) and i'm chucking in £50 myself, so £100 from my end.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
pro
pro
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 13:59

Do us a favour Nick or 1 of the others,could you pm me details
on how to get one of these tables-cheers.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 14:00

dan wrote:
There's £50 from Jason Brooks of MKAF (Big thanks Jason) and i'm chucking in £50 myself, so £100 from my end.

so whats that total? we must be close to aleast 1 theres a old post somewere need to find it
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME EmptySun 21 Nov - 14:08

Marvin wrote:
Do us a favour Nick or 1 of the others,could you pm me details
on how to get one of these tables-cheers.

Marvin how you doing pal??? Very Happy

it was 488euro for 1 table simple design like solid colour maybe 2 then like a british flag a extra 50euro without a invoice we got them at 450 euro plus 70euro shipping worked out with exchamnge rate then around £470 Nick has the giuys email for you to contact bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME   MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME Empty

Back to top Go down

MY MAZURENKO TABLES HAVE COME
Page 1 of 1