U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This years British team shirt.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
pro
pro
dan

This years British team shirt. Empty
PostSubject: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyThu 18 Nov - 22:05

Here's the shirt we'll be rocking in Vegas in 2 weeks.

This years British team shirt. 2010_g10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyThu 18 Nov - 23:55

I can't help but admire how wide your back looks m8. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 5:36

Cool Cheers, it's the countless sets of chin ups i've been doing when i get knackered on the table.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 13:38

Dan have you bought the silver stars or they supplied them? bounce

Oh and you look good from back lol whats the weight?
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 15:34

Had to buy them Sad
And i'm weighing 94kg at the moment, I'm gonna go to Vegas weighing 92 and lose the rest there. If i'd managed to get down to 90 at this point i'd probably try to make 85.
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 15:50

Haha your struggle to get though a door soon Wink Nice tee mate - where can you buy them and whats on the front?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 15:57

That's a shame Dan ye 95s seems to suit your look any pics with top of? And what's your daily diet and training cosist of morning-night???
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 16:27

Lol Ryan, the t-shirts are from www.made4fighters.co.uk and are called World domination, United Kingdom by Silver star and cost £35. On the front is just Silver Star in an arc across the chest.

No top off pics Paul, i save those for the ladies Wink I wish there was a 95 class at worlds, i could go much bigger and not have to worry tto much about dieting or weight cut.
At the mo my diet is pretty clean, here's an example

05.15 Wake up, Shake with protein and ultra fine oats, mixed with skimmed milk, glass of water
07.15 Coffee and banana, glass of water, Kre Alkalyn
10.30 Chicken salad sandwich, water,
14.30 Protein and oat shake mixed with skimmed milk, water, Kre Alkalyn,
15.00 Gym or cross trainer at home
16.00 Recovery shake, containing waxy maize starch, whey, glutamine and creatine,
16.45 Post workout meal, consisting of protein, fast release carbs and some efa's, water
19.30 Dinner, usually a lentil based soup, water
23.00 Bed

On Monday the evening schedule changes to accomodate table training, which will consist of 10-15 minutes sparring/ hard pulls against all the guys there and sets of 8-10 close grip chins when not on the table, using an explosive pull and slow lowering of body.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 17:16

Sounds good dan but ate IMO if the lentil soup last thing you eat maybe that could be 10egg whites so atleast your getting fed while you sleep, also do you think 5.45 hours sleep is enough?

What is your goal and position you realistic can see yourself achieving?
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 19 Nov - 18:57

Good point on the egg whites, i might start eating a small tub of cottage cheese before turning in, but i'm getting 6.15 hours sleep which seems to be fine for me, i used to exist on 3 maybe 4 when i was running bars and pubs.

My goals for the long term are to win a national title and regularly finish top 10 at worlds/ Europeans. For this year though i'll be happy with a couple of pins on the right, perhaps finishing top 15-20 depending on luck of the draw. There is likely to be a smaller pool of guys in the states than there was last year in Italy so realistically I could go quite far, again depending on the draw, but then that's what the b side is for Wink
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptySat 20 Nov - 1:15

Yes Dan 6.15 lol my maths is not good ha,Dan aim higher you can get 15th place and lose both matches top 6 is a goal as they place of for 5-6th 7-8-9etc could be placed via better draw,good luck anyway bud I no you will do your best and thats all you or anybody else can ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptySat 20 Nov - 10:26

Cheers Paul, i'll be showcasing the toproll express on any one unlucky enough to be across the table from me. You're right, top six is where i want to be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptySat 20 Nov - 13:45

dan wrote:
Lol Ryan, the t-shirts are from www.made4fighters.co.uk and are called World domination, United Kingdom by Silver star and cost £35. On the front is just Silver Star in an arc across the chest.

No top off pics Paul, i save those for the ladies Wink I wish there was a 95 class at worlds, i could go much bigger and not have to worry tto much about dieting or weight cut.
At the mo my diet is pretty clean, here's an example

05.15 Wake up, Shake with protein and ultra fine oats, mixed with skimmed milk, glass of water
07.15 Coffee and banana, glass of water, Kre Alkalyn
10.30 Chicken salad sandwich, water,
14.30 Protein and oat shake mixed with skimmed milk, water, Kre Alkalyn,
15.00 Gym or cross trainer at home
16.00 Recovery shake, containing waxy maize starch, whey, glutamine and creatine,
16.45 Post workout meal, consisting of protein, fast release carbs and some efa's, water
19.30 Dinner, usually a lentil based soup, water
23.00 Bed

On Monday the evening schedule changes to accomodate table training, which will consist of 10-15 minutes sparring/ hard pulls against all the guys there and sets of 8-10 close grip chins when not on the table, using an explosive pull and slow lowering of body.

Hi Dan
again looking at uour daily routine,do you think it is wise to leave 4 hours between protein meals,from 5.15-10.30? and from 10.30-14.30? if you want to keep up your metabolic rate and stop catabolsim?also you could try and do cardio at your 5am get up as you would be assisting the nights cal burn? and not working at the food you have already eaten at your 16.00 training if its cardio.also natural test and growth levels are genrally higher at this time of day aiding in theory better gains?fat burning/muscle building please forgive me if iam picking away there only questions i would ask of my own diet as i access everything before i finalize scratch

how many grams of protein are you eating including shakes? and carbs Dan
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptySat 20 Nov - 14:07

Good points however i am limited in my choices of eating times due to my job, at 07.15 we all sit down for a team breif so i could grab a banana and a shake then, but i get my only break at 10.30 or 11 then have to work through till i finish at 14.30, I train at a specific time because i know that i'm the sort of person who'll go home, get settled and not want to head out again.

My training in the gym after work is usually power and conditioning featuring Olympic style lifts, some strong man work, bodyweight circuits etc but when cutting weight i swap the weights for cardio as i tend to gain mass very quickly and drop body fat whilst staying the same weight. In fact for the first 6 weeks of my prep for worlds, i stayed 98kg but got leaner, it's only this last 2 weeks that the weight is starting to come off, by swapping out the power training for high intensity interval work and more bodyweight circuits with little or no rest between sets. I've also added a second day of table training to keep my arms strong, which is working well for me.

I actually do some cardio in the morning before work if the weather allows i will run in, which is a 2 mile run.
Unfortunately i can't really jump on the cross trainer at home at 5 am or do any sort of training as i have to be considerate of my brother who doesn't wake up until 6.

My protein intake is between 200-300 grams per day split between meals and shakes, carbs probably the same with a small amount of fat and limited sugar, with the volume of training i do and the fact that i'm on my feet for 8 hours a day at work plus i walk between 4 and 6 miles a day just getting from home to work, to gym, to home again, my metabolism has speeded up and i'm dropping body fat at a steady pace, and the weight is coming off and i haven't even added any diuretics or fat burners into my diet.
Back to top Go down
lavivi

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. EmptyFri 26 Nov - 2:48

Haha your struggle to get though a door soon Wink Nice tee mate - where can you buy them and whats on the front?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This years British team shirt.   This years British team shirt. Empty

Back to top Go down

This years British team shirt.
Page 1 of 1