U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 17:30

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 17:44

nice work lads! Tony you put in some massive hits m8 & Nathan you look mega strong.
Back to top Go down
Tony the Tank
Tony the Tank

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 18:55

Thanks guys! I really really enjoyed every bit of yesterday, thanks for all the advice off everyone that was there and especially Peter "the Power" Henderson who has been my mentor, looking forward to the next one, ive only been training for 2 weeks and that yesterday was only my 2nd time ever gripping up with anyone so now want to get stuck into the training and progress from here,

I was in the zone that much im not sure if I pulled nath on the right, cant really remember the names too much of the guys i was pulling due to being syked up ha ha

anyway, loved it and i look forward to meeting up with everyone next time

nice to meet you also Mark! G.O.W

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 20:14

Hi Guys

Hi Tony yes mate we did grip up on the right, my boss is not happy with you as I aint been able to do all my work today in pain! lol!!

Would like to thank Nick & Julian for their advice as yesterday was the 1st time I had been on a table and their advice was priceless. I really want to join a club now to see how far I can progress but the closest one to me is Birmingham about 50-miles away so not sure what will come of that.

Really enjoyed the day, once again thanks to all that helped, hope to see you all soon

Nath
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 21:24

Nice job lads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyTue 16 Nov - 15:54

Nathan wrote:
Hi Guys

Hi Tony yes mate we did grip up on the right, my boss is not happy with you as I aint been able to do all my work today in pain! lol!!

Would like to thank Nick & Julian for their advice as yesterday was the 1st time I had been on a table and their advice was priceless. I really want to join a club now to see how far I can progress but the closest one to me is Birmingham about 50-miles away so not sure what will come of that.

Really enjoyed the day, once again thanks to all that helped, hope to see you all soon

Nath

I would definately reccomend training with at Birmingham when you can. Craig Sanders is a scary strong, but super nice chap. There's also good novices of all weights to pull with. You look strong already, so you'll probly develop fast.

Me and Leon are going to Craigs this saturday...

Best of luck with your training eitherway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyTue 16 Nov - 18:00

You lads pulled very well in your first competition and made a big impression, well done both of you.
Keep training hard, be patient and everything will begin to fall into place.
Tony the pleasure was all mine, exceptional pulling m8.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 EmptyTue 16 Nov - 19:42

Nathan wrote:
Hi Guys

Nath

no problem nathan glad you got into contact with me & joined the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010   Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nathan Woodward vs Tony the Tank - British Novice Championships 2010
Page 1 of 1