U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Adam Johnston

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Welcome Adam Johnston Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Adam Johnston   Welcome Adam Johnston EmptyFri 12 Nov - 17:33

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Adam Johnston   Welcome Adam Johnston EmptyFri 12 Nov - 18:30

Welcome Adam to greatest Armwrestling forum in the uk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Adam Johnston   Welcome Adam Johnston EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:05

welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
The Cultured Culchie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Adam Johnston   Welcome Adam Johnston EmptySat 13 Nov - 10:33

Firstly I must thank you for the very warm welcome! - Much appreciated! And secondly a big hello from Ulster!

Iv been sent this forums direction on the advice of a certain Mr Pickup after I had contacted him 2 weeks or so ago about getting myself involved more in the sport! A big thanks to him! He also had pointed me in the direction of the British novice championships, but unfortunatley 2 weeks was too short notice for me to organise getting flights etc booked and sorted! So that will have to wait! Sad

Farm upbringing, hard manual work and somewhat naturally blessed genetically, im 6' tall and 95ish kgs and for some reason always had the flair for doing well at armwrestling up through school and among family from an early age, despited never darkening the door of a gym.

After entering and easily winning a local fun competition, I decided it was time to see how good I really was. Out of pure luck I seen an advert for the Irish open championships 2010, bit the bullet so to say, and gave it a go! - despite being the 'small one' in an open weight class, I managed to make the quarter finals, where I was eliminated by a 7 times runner up. Now im keen to see how I compare to people my own size! And maybe try some training now aswell!

Many thanks again for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Adam Johnston   Welcome Adam Johnston Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Adam Johnston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: