U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK Empty
PostSubject: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptySun 7 Nov - 15:00

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptySun 7 Nov - 22:49

haha his reaction is priceless, he's like a giant child leaping about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptyMon 8 Nov - 0:13

Leon wrote:
haha his reaction is priceless, he's like a giant child leaping about Very Happy

HAHA, i thought Nemiroff was tryin to film honey i blew up the kid 2 lol!
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptyWed 10 Nov - 13:45

What's the story behind this match? Was John tired out or were they both fresh..just surprisingly quick thats all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptyWed 10 Nov - 15:41

ryan wrote:
What's the story behind this match? Was John tired out or were they both fresh..just surprisingly quick thats all.

John had made weight for 95's but pulled supers, he went with an injury from what i hear, and Dennis had it easy with pretty much every puller he met laying down for him so he could be fresh for John, this is pretty much what happened in 2007 when Voevoda beat John. Neil would be the best person to ask though as he'll have more in depth knowledge of what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK EmptyWed 10 Nov - 21:06

As I said in another post; John supposedly had really bad golfers and tennis elbow but had committed to appear and didn't want to back out, so while it's cool to see Denis get a win, I don't think it means much other than he was the most 'prepared' on the day. He did look really strong though, it's just a shame all those pullers rolled over for him and that Pushkar let him win so many times, made it a bit less enjoyable imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK   DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK Empty

Back to top Go down

DENIS CYPLENKOV V JOHN BRZENK
Page 1 of 1