U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal M-Stak

Go down 
+5
shaun 30
Dean
Freak
Anthony
Pete
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 14:33

Anyone heard of the supplement Animal M-Stak... I hear you can get silly strong off it Question
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 14:58

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=9

Personally i don't buy into all the anobullshit claims that many supplements come with.

Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 15:46

How do you know its bulls*** have you tried any before?
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 16:23

The Power wrote:
How do you know its bulls*** have you tried any before?

just talking generally m8. i fully accept that there are gains to be had thro supplements, but maybe i'm abit old-fashioned when it comes to my body. personally i take whey, creatine, cod liver & multivits.

when i see this type of product, i think of it like when a car manufacturer claims their new model will do 0-60 in 2 secs and get 60mpg. it's just marketing!

there's no substitute for a healthy diet, clean lifestyle & hard work. look at the the olde time strongmen! they never had such products available, but still got seriously strong! however; if supplements help - take them!

i'm simply suggesting that many supplement manufacturers claims should be taken with a pinch of salt m8.

Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:00

I am also not a big believer in alot of these supplements pal and have only ever tried a few so i can't be certain. However with the Animal product it says things like increasing hormone levels which alot of other supplements don't do that so i was wondering if anyone ever heard of people getting strong off it.

I know blokes was strong back in the day but so are they now even the ones that don't take any supplement... I guess it would be hard to compare past and present!
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:11

found this in the google machine...
http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/Animal-MStack-review-m39393.aspx

apparently it makes you feel like an animal, you can't get enough and you're up all night. better get the mrs some Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:17

Nice 1, I guess I'll be phoning my booty call more often then if i decide to take this supplement lol!
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:18

i've never taken m-stak, however i do take animal pak, and it's really really good as far as a multi-vitamin goes
their other products are top also apparently, so i'd say it was pretty good mate
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:20

Nice 1 Mike... this must be why you are looking strong on the table affraid
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 18:49

haha must be Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 20:38

judoboy wrote:

apparently it makes you feel like an animal, you can't get enough and you're up all night. better get the mrs some Smile

Sounds like someones been sliiping some into my Tea on the sly........ Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
shaun 30

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 20:57

stimulants,vitamins ,amino acids.Dont see anything in the ingredients to cause muscle anabolism or strength increases mate , although the reviews for this product seem to indicate that it is effective.
But as it doesent contain any synthetic anabolic/androgenic hormones Shocked then it would surely have to contain substances that increase your natural testosterone, stuff like tribulus ,tongkat ali,Divanil,Icarine etc ie;testosterone boosters. I think you would be better of taking products that contain these substances JMO
Back to top Go down
shaun 30

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 21:13

judoboy wrote:
found this in the google machine...
http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/Animal-MStack-review-m39393.aspx

"Holy crap I felt like an ANIMAL. I couldn't get enough. I had sooo much energy. I had concentrated pumps that felt great. Even on my fourth day without sleep I would take my Pack 30-45 before my workout and feel like a beast again. I really think it was the metabolic energy complex that was giving me this energy. I don't drink or eat any caffeine so I think this pill had a profound effect. Of course after removing this pill... my energy returned to normal and the pumps weren't as extreme."

great review No what a load of old twaddle
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 21:25

Shaun this isn't the only review on M-Stak that says it works... there are loads saying it basically is a good supplement, unless their all lying Shocked However this guy does sound like hes over exaggerating Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 21:45

shaun 30 wrote:
Even on my fourth day without sleep

Training after 4 days with no sleep... i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 22:01

Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyWed 3 Nov - 22:17

It's not another one of those products which "pretends" to be legit and safe and is actually prohormones is it? I've read about a few similar sounding products which are actually spiked with prohormones...

If any of these reviews are to be believed and aren't just ghost written by the manufacturers (like a huge number of reviews on these sites) and it's causing massive mood swings, i'd be a bit wary.

Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 5:37

Leon wrote:
It's not another one of those products which "pretends" to be legit and safe and is actually prohormones is it? I've read about a few similar sounding products which are actually spiked with prohormones...

If any of these reviews are to be believed and aren't just ghost written by the manufacturers (like a huge number of reviews on these sites) and it's causing massive mood swings, i'd be a bit wary.

If M Stak is available in the States it will have gone through stringent FDA testing so most likely won't contain any prohormones, however, most of these companies stack their products full of them when they are released, to get the consumer hokked on the product, then change it all completely to satisfy the testing done by the FDA and keep it on the market. Reveiws are posted based on the original formulas results so are probably accurate at the time of writing.

My advice if you are looking to supplement your training to increase hormone levels is to use Tribulus, stacked with creatine.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 9:01

Again speaking generally...

I find most claimed increases totally irrelevant to the product they are reveiwing

for example, here's an extract from a typical review...

Rider wrote:

Over all gains:
Weight: 179lbs - 183 lbs
Bench: 1 rep: from 245 to 260
Squats: 8 reps: from 245 to 295
Body Fat: 10% no change

So what? he could have easily seen those increase's with zero supps!

I also agree with Leon about ghost writing by the manufacturers. Illegal but almost impossible to prove or stop.

Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 9:26

[quote="judoboy"]Again speaking generally...

I find most claimed increases totally irrelevant to the product they are reveiwing

I think that alot of these guys train very hard for a long time and they will know their bodies better than anyone. They will know if M-Stak has helped them slightly increase in strength and i'm not just talking about the reviews, I'm talking about experienced guy's who train at my Gym with the same opinion. I most probably won't take this even though it's 100% legal but I seem to have gained some more information on this product through websites etc
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 13:28

Just a quick note to judoboy if you don't belive in supplements why do you take creatine whey protein and multi vits if. You can get all your gains from clean foods ?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 13:39

judoboy wrote:

just talking generally m8. i fully accept that there are gains to be had thro supplements, but maybe i'm abit old-fashioned when it comes to my body. personally i take whey, creatine, cod liver & multivits.

i'm simply suggesting that many supplement manufacturers claims should be taken with a pinch of salt m8.

I don't think he said he doesn't believe in supplements.

Anyway Pete, I guess you'll know if it works for you if it improves your training, regardless of what it says on any of these websites.
Back to top Go down
shaun 30

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyThu 4 Nov - 16:34

The Aggressor wrote:
why do you take creatine whey protein and multi vits if. You can get all your gains from clean foods ?

probably for the same reason that i do - "Insurance". I cant always(for various reasons)follow a well balaced nutrient dense diet, so i "suppliment" it,using amongst other things, multi vitamins and minerals and protien suppliments.

Creatine for some people seems to provide some additional benefits especially for explosive strength events. It made me gain some weight and my muscles looked fuller because of the water retention it seems to cause,but i derived no noticable strength gains unfortunately No probably because im too old!! scratch
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyMon 8 Nov - 16:19

supplements a big grey area in the aw world trib is pretty much a waste of time as is most tests without diol on the end and methylated somewhere in the sentance,altho a supp being raved about is pink magic apperntly that does as its said to do according to many lads at the gym who use it post cycle,cell mass from bsn was my fav supp stacked with a favourite test supp,

my days of supps have gone at the mo apart from a little glut and protein,but my receptors should be like a sponge ready for my next supp cycle when the times right

p.s buy some jack 3d you wont be disapointed 2scoops on a empty tummy
Back to top Go down
shaun 30

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak EmptyTue 9 Nov - 0:52

. wrote:
altho a supp being raved about is pink magic apperntly that does as its said to do according to many lads at the gym who use it post cycle,

p.s buy some jack 3d you wont be disapointed 2scoops on a empty tummy

The active ingredients in pink magic appear to have been well researched .
Massularia Acuminate (T booster)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18602232

Nelumbo Nucifera (Fat burner)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20687953

Rhamnus Nakaharai (Anti-inflammatory/anti-oxidant)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15643544

iv never heard of Jack 3d its obviously a stimulant,is it as as effective as say ephidrine/aspirin/caffiene combo though . ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal M-Stak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal M-Stak   Animal M-Stak Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal M-Stak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Training forum-
Jump to: