U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Views views views

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Views views views Empty
PostSubject: Views views views   Views views views EmptyMon 1 Nov - 13:49

Ok were to start,thats the prob i aint a clue truth is i struggle to put my thoughts in writting correctly and it can be misundersdtood but hey school was my strong point as if you couldnt tell scratch

How do i see armwrestling well its a sport i adore and love far beyond any other i have done before, and i aint to bad,threw the years i have made good friends past and present and hope to make more in the future id like myself to be liked by my fellow pullers,but if not then iam not too concearned i understand people are diffrent and seeing eye to eye isnt always possible.

So this makes armwrestling sometimes a very tricky sport to be part of,many see it has clicky,biased and the odd fairytale here and there,but again this is human nature and happens in every warp of life,recently things have come to light threw the board that has been quite uncomfortable to read and write and some has pushed friendships to a cotton thread,there are needs in the sport and to mention them is almost unheard off,people have opions i know ive heard and said enough in my time as a puller,but most are afraid of coming forward to voice there opions in case of being pushed out of the circle,why? i dont no my reason for this is Neil the main man in armwrestling has provided us with great events for such a long time on his own any critism are views may be seen to knock his acheivments and discredit his fantastic efforts he has done in making his comps great for us the puller.so this is a tricky subject to cover but itshouldnt, i would like Neil to still lead the BAF and not for one mintue could i think of a better person,but i also beleive with the old and new blood of armwrestler currently out there that there services should be used and all the pullers have a say,but thats my opion,iam not trying to say Neil is a villian he is the best man for the job but to make the BAF bigger and better he needs help,now Neil,myself and jack,jill and the fairy godmother have there views on the subject and this is were things get lost in translation,as with the british novice thread,because there are no rules we can obtain,the vetran wrestler will interpitate the rules diffrently than the newer person which can cause confusion between partys,why because we need guidlines to follow to stop this from happening,but imo we shouldnt have one person making the rules,not a dig at Neil,just armwrestlers should have a say.

We need to find a way to stick together work around the diffrences of opions and bring in a set of rules so we have a platform to spring from we have the people to help now that we didnt in the early 2000s but again opions will vary,i hope i have expressed myself correctly.

I must say tho to cover this subject and not mention Neil is hard because armwrestling in the UK is Neil,so please dont take this as a dig of any kind santa
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Views views views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views views views   Views views views EmptyMon 1 Nov - 20:06

hey paul i think a big national training day would be good that way people can talk face to face instead of on here where sum things can get misunderstood,cos at training day would be more relaxed than a comp and people can have there say and train ,job done
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Views views views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views views views   Views views views EmptyTue 2 Nov - 16:34

paul mortimer wrote:
hey paul i think a big national training day would be good that way people can talk face to face instead of on here where sum things can get misunderstood,cos at training day would be more relaxed than a comp and people can have there say and train ,job done

sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

Views views views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views views views   Views views views Empty

Back to top Go down

Views views views
Page 1 of 1