U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paul waters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

paul waters Empty
PostSubject: paul waters   paul waters EmptyTue 26 Oct - 21:34

yo paul

what sort of training do you do table time,weights etcs Question

when and were was your first comp and why did you enter Question

How long did you serve in the novice ranks Question

From your step up from novice to pro how did you find the tranction Question

you have had some great matches beating tony lee,chris ham,ted wilson WHO do you want next Question

your match with dean at rampage3 how will you prepare for this match up Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
paul waters!
pro
pro
paul waters!

paul waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: paul waters   paul waters EmptyTue 26 Oct - 23:28

hi nick, to be quite honest all my training consists of is armwrestling and triceps thats pretty much it, i kinda class myself as a smart wrestler so i use my knowledge to train, for example if i want to train my hand and wrist i let peopel pull on my finger tips and i make myself work to get that back only usin finger preasure and wrist strength same as if i wana train my bicep let them pull me so it works my bicep , i dont really lift any weights or have any kind of trainin plan, i just armwrestle , neil pick up always use to say to me '' if you want to be a boxer then fight , if you want to be a swimmer then swim, if you want to be an armwrestler then armwrestle , so i stick to that. I started in feb 2007 i had my 1st comp at preston panthers after 1 month and came 3rd that was in the juniors , i was pullin juniors for about a year then pulled with the novices as well then i started pullin pros after 8 months as a novice, so the 1st 3 years i was pullin junior novice and pro at the same time, then in the last 2 years iv been doin a few eurosport matches , yeah iv beaten some great guys in the sport thro watchin then seein how they move around the pad , pickin up on there faults if any things lyk that, dean will be a seriously hard match for me as are abilitys are so different iv got a longer arm so to grip with him fairly i would loose height on the set up , im not lettin out how i wil prepare but what im doin at trainin on the table i will increase the intensity , i look forward to this match so good luck dean , cheers paul (smooth)
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

paul waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: paul waters   paul waters EmptyWed 27 Oct - 0:22

Nice one Paul.

Quote :
dean will be a seriously hard match for me as are abilitys are so different iv got a longer arm so to grip with him fairly i would loose height on the set up , im not lettin out how i wil prepare but what im doin at trainin on the table i will increase the intensity , i look forward to this match so good luck dean , cheers paul (smooth)

Just hit against a brick wall with your hand, that's what Dean feels like Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

paul waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: paul waters   paul waters EmptyWed 27 Oct - 10:41

A line like that Leon will only make Mr Waters more determined to get out of my hand and i wouldnt be supprised at all to be honest...Hes a big Lad with a lot of speed and movement. Ive trained quite well over the past month or 2, so if Paul beats me then it will be well deserved. Good Luck Paul.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

paul waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: paul waters   paul waters EmptyWed 27 Oct - 17:46

thanks paul...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

paul waters Empty