U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS. Empty
PostSubject: armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS.   armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS. EmptySat 23 Oct - 11:19

a few question's about your club

who set the club up & what year was it Question
what nites do you train Question
who's in your club Question
where do you train Question
plus how did you find out about the club Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS.   armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS. EmptySun 24 Oct - 12:08

The club was set up by the awesome Julien Cini many years ago. Jules has trained many wrestles in his time and has also pulled the worlds best. We train at the Blunsdon house hotel in Swindon on a friday night at 6pm and have around 5 or 6 regulars, and growing !!!! I knew about the club through Jules as I've known him for around 35 yrs and always admire him for his metal strength and kindness.

Many thanks

Martin.
Back to top Go down
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

PostSubject: train to gain   armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS. EmptySun 24 Oct - 19:11

Hi Champ;

Martin is exactly right what he says althougth it is thanks to him and Jason that keep the club going, We train on the first and 3rd Friday of the month. Where i work so i pop in.
The team is dedicated as we have 1 from gloucester and 1 from Bristol and another from Reading as well as the others.
The novices will be a fabulous comp as i will try and be there as i am sure we will get top 2 in each class. The club has won the heavyweights 3 times already and it would be wonderful for the team to personally do well.

I know Martin and Jason have gained lots from learning from you and Sylvan

I am looking forward to this and the rossendale rampage the highlight of the year
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS.   armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS. Empty

Back to top Go down

armwrestling club, SWINDON CRUSADERS.
Page 1 of 1