U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club

Go down 
+4
Anthony
Dean
Leon
dan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
pro
pro
dan

Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyMon 27 Sep - 22:02

Finally had the first of many training sessions for my club, here are the details

Pro Am Fight centre,
Cambridge,

Training on Monday nights 7.30 -9/ 9.30

£4 entry to the gym or £12 per month, cards issued for members.

Contact Dan on 07515011546

http://pro-amfightcentre.co.uk/

Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club 30183110
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyTue 28 Sep - 16:08

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyTue 28 Sep - 16:59

Nice one Dan , hope you get lots of guys from over there to get involved !!!
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyTue 28 Sep - 17:05

Cheers guys, No one from MK as yet Mark but i will be sorting something out on that front, there is tons of interest already, most of the jiu jitsu guys want to do it to, if only to strengthen their arms to guard against arm bars etc.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyTue 28 Sep - 17:21

dan wrote:
Cheers guys, No one from MK as yet Mark but i will be sorting something out on that front, there is tons of interest already, most of the jiu jitsu guys want to do it to, if only to strengthen their arms to guard against arm bars etc.

nice, there's definate cross-over benefits for grapplers that take up AW (& vice versa).

Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyWed 29 Sep - 18:45

good luck with the club dan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyWed 29 Sep - 18:59

Thanks Nick, interest in the club is building and I haven't even done any advertising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyWed 29 Sep - 19:08

That's the sort of response your looking for m8, sounds like it's in
an ideal location.
Just remember not to frighten any of the interested newcomers off by
going heavy with them.
Well done.
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyWed 29 Sep - 22:39

Ha ha, i save my heavy training for the experienced guys that will be training with me, like my brother, Martin and hopefully Lee Holland, i'll even let the noobs get a couple of pins. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyWed 29 Sep - 22:58

LOL Good man, after all it's about encouraging the new guys to stay.
Back to top Go down
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyThu 30 Sep - 8:08

i ll be there this monday coming dan, no tom though haven t seen him for ages. i ll try and get a few more peeps to come with me. see you soon. lee
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyThu 30 Sep - 9:54

be easy on that new "bulldog" fella dan . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyThu 30 Sep - 18:57

Dean wrote:
be easy on that new "bulldog" fella dan . Rolling Eyes

lol
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyThu 30 Sep - 19:38

bulldog wrote:
i ll be there this monday coming dan, no tom though haven t seen him for ages. i ll try and get a few more peeps to come with me. see you soon. lee

Excellent, the lads at the gym think i'm strong, they are in for a massive shock on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jerome Bloom
pro
pro
Jerome Bloom

PostSubject: Thursday was great! Good to pull against someone of my own weight (66kg), I wish my recovery time was quicker. I'll try and get my Bro to come along this Monday, see you then   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptySat 23 Oct - 18:46

dan wrote:
bulldog wrote:

Excellent, the lads at the gym think i'm strong, they are in for a massive shock on Monday.

Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:43

HOWS THE CLUB GOING DAN Question

Last edited by NickHall on Sun 27 Feb - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptySat 26 Feb - 21:51

It's good thanks Nick, not very many guys pulling but we all put a lot of work in when at the table. 3 of us went to deans aswell today and had a great day.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyThu 16 Feb - 17:37

Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club Team_p12
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyMon 28 May - 17:15

Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club 30183110
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: CAMBRIDGE MINOTAURS   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:05

Following my training Day in St Albans i would like to thank Dan and the Minotaurs for such a wonderful day,and i feel i have found my special talent in AW and have been welcomed to magical Minotaurland and i consider myself to be an Apprentice minotaur as i have Minotaur jerome as my Training partner.It is not often that Minotaurland finds a star in the making that is so dedicated as so may would be minotaurs like what they first see but are put off by the hard physical effort,but i am dertimined to live my dream in magical minotaurland as this is where dreams come true.Soon when my work allows i will venture to magical minotaurland,but already i consider myself to be a minotaur in the making.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club EmptyFri 14 Dec - 11:07

The club is currently without premises but i am trying to find somewhere permanent. We will be on a Christmas break and back to it in the new year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club   Cambridge Minotaurs Armwrestling Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1