U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  Empty
PostSubject: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySat 11 Sep - 13:43

Anyone who wishes to be put on the ARM WARS / IRON ARM event and e mail info shot list and or on the Text info list then please forward you Name e mail address and mobile number to

aumi64@dsl.pipex.com

Many Clubs captains and the 4 current BAF Regional Directors, will have received the 2011 Armwrestling Events Calendar yesterday by e mail.

They should also have received information about the IRON ARM UK PRO Super Series events which I am planning to run in 2011.

Please discuss these in your clubs etc. and as stated above if anyone would like to be included on the e mailing list for this kind of information then please forward the details as requested above asap

Regards

Neil

ARM WARS Int.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySat 11 Sep - 15:02

I'll get right on it. afro
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySat 11 Sep - 15:12

Hi
Neil please leave me of the 2011 calendar,
thankyou

good luck to all

Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySat 11 Sep - 17:06

Hi Neil
Just read post again and forgive me if I have missed something but who are the current 4 BAF Regional Directors? And when were they appointed?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySat 11 Sep - 22:51

Why do you want to be omited Paul.
You need not say if it's personal.
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptySun 12 Sep - 9:42

Keith Taylor / Lancashire & North West Regions

Richard Poole / South East Region

Craig Sanders / Birmingham & Midlands

Ted Wilson / Cumbria

The Guys took on these rolls a different times between 2007 and 2009 when they started their efforts to promote the sport in their individual areas.

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  EmptyFri 17 Sep - 13:03

God of War wrote:
Why do you want to be omited Paul.
You need not say if it's personal.

Hi Mark
Sorry for late reply but I've just spent the last 5 nights back in hospital with the ticker,after reviewing the classes that Neil made I don't feel ready and no were near fit enough to take on marv,alan,Charles,Steven,neil,craig and Gary altho I would have relished this class 2 short years ago I will be the first to admitt this class would be a accident waiting to happen thus I am not interested this year coming, I intend to drop weight to continue with my rebuilding phase and hit a number of european comps next year to prepare myself for the challenges of the elite pullers I am not Not in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)    ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)  Empty

Back to top Go down

ARM WARS IRON ARM & (& B.A.F. E MAILING LIST)
Page 1 of 1