U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps Empty
PostSubject: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps EmptyMon 30 Aug - 22:37

Back to top Go down
Marvin
pro
pro
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps EmptyTue 31 Aug - 7:20

Two technical wizards on the table- study
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps EmptyTue 31 Aug - 10:05

Marvin wrote:
Two technical wizards on the table- study

Wizards i like that one Marv only i had nothing pull out the sleeve in that match lol scratch
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps EmptyTue 31 Aug - 11:44

Just like when I pull "The Wiseman".........its like Armwrestling in the Mirror Wink

Paul is an EXCELLENT ARMWRESTLER.........as is The Enigma that is Mr. Andrew Barker.

I was very proud to be lucky enough to retain the British Title in 2010 and extremely pleased to have Paul back in the Mix once again.

All we have to do now is rebuild ya Paul, don't worry, we can definately do that mate.

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps EmptyTue 31 Aug - 14:02

Thanks Neil

theres alot to rebuild but i have a solid base to spring from with the limited time i had to present myself i was pleased,also knowing that my training was ultra basic without the aid of any supplements except protein makes me very upbeat about the future,People have gained over the 19months absence especially Gary who was very strong but coming back and getting 1-1 on the day screams out SUPERMATCH lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps   Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Maiden vs Neil Pickup before and after straps
Page 1 of 1