U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supers for the British

Go down 
+3
david horne
Dean
MIGHTY PAUL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Supers for the British Empty
PostSubject: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:03

From all the rumours,hype and results the supers is the class to watch at this years British,

Alan Greaves again is the favourite always very strong and well prepared for this comp,
but with Big Marv chomping at his arse and getting closer by the day is it hes day to shine?
many would say yes if it wasnt for the returning Charles Twigg who has made a big splash in the very large pond were these monsters swim,
the stickleback has turned into a pike and has started attacking the other fish Gary Ricketts has a good chance especially on the left were he took everybody apart in march,
Neil Pickup may thrive on this class and after a very comfortable win over the giant pole he looks back to his best will he diet and take on the below hundreds or will he want to claim his stake as the best in the country once again?
David Horne another Dark Horse picks his comps wisely has this vetran of multiple sports got what it takes to add another major title to his vast collection?

Either way its going to be a cracker get there show your support study
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:22

Weve missed your write ups on here mate. Great to see you back. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:31

Haha thanks Dean

Whos got your tip for it then? my heart says the Twigg But Marv going take some beating study study study

Anybody else got there picks???
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:37

If Alans on Top form then alan, or Marv if he manages to find a way around Alans hand... Id go fro charlie for 3rd but Very close if Gary comes in big and Super strong like he did at preston... Alan 1 Marv 2 Charlie / Gary 3rd..
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:43

Mmm good picks I think charles has the strongest right hand in grip,and think Marv will do Alan but Charles will do Marv cant wait to see it bounce
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:47

wot about other catagories ???
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:52

il do some other topics for them classes later pal
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:53

look forward to it.... let me guess..... 1st place Baz.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 13:55

LMFAO erm well yes tbh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 15:09

Paul,
It won't be me. I've got 4 big grip comps in Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov, so there's no way I can be part of it really. To be honest, after my performance at the recent Arm Wars, where I got drubbed by Sakki Souko of Finland, I wouldn't have a chance anyway. No a/w training or contests since last World's in Italy has caused a problem I believe. I'm stronger in the hands, and elsewhere, but not armwrestling strong at all!

May come up to watch though, and will have a chat with you then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 15:10

What weight are you david, i didnt think you were "super" heavy ??
Back to top Go down
ricky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ricky

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 16:37

I am hoping i can come watch seeing as this will eventually be my weight class, gotta sort out travel though
Back to top Go down
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 16:54

bad news robert brown has been training hard for quite a while now and is very strong , don t rule him out Wink
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 18:09

Dean I weigh 107k right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 18:44

Right Hand
1 Neil Pickup (If he's in this weight)
If not
1 Alan Greaves
2 Marvin Palmer
3 Charlie Twigg
4 Gary Ricketts

Left Hand
1 Marvin Palmer
2 Gary Ricketts
3 Neil Pickup
If not
3 Alan Greaves
4 Charlie Twigg
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 18:58

right arm

1 Alan Greaves or Marvin palmer
3 Charlie Twigg
4 Gary Ricketts

plus if robert brown turns up in good form that could upset the apple cart

left arm

1 Charlie Twigg
2 Gary Ricketts
3 Alan Greaves

not sure if marvin wrestles left arm scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 20:02

bulldog wrote:
bad news robert brown has been training hard for quite a while now and is very strong , don t rule him out Wink

That could change things a little Lee his last comeback was sucessful in 2004 till he ran into me in the champ of champions cheers but he did beat Alan after being out for 4 years if hes been training hard then oh dear
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 20:13

Ricky wrote:
I am hoping i can come watch seeing as this will eventually be my weight class, gotta sort out travel though

Ricky dont watch come and pull yes its going be hard but the experience will be mega pull pull pull sunny
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British EmptyMon 2 Aug - 21:50

1 Alan Greaves / Marvin palmer
3 Neil Pickup
4 Charlie Twigg / Gary Ricketts

it's a tough one to call!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supers for the British   Supers for the British Empty

Back to top Go down

Supers for the British
Page 1 of 1